Went to 1st class today :)

size102b

Banned
Hi just wanted to stay well done to all you with your weigh-ins ,great losses :D

I went today am ill have a chest infection but I went and got plan and did it today am hungry but have been good :flirt2: I didnt do the exercise as I am not feeling great but intend to do it ext week and the weekend if Im okay I will do the new RC DVD that I brought......

This has to be me now RC is my new life food plan,going to take awile to relearn calories and portion size boy was I shocked at the calories in pasta ha :eek:

Have a happy healthy week xxx

There isn't a lot of pasta for your calories is there. The rice also looks small but actually when you cook it up, it is the right amount (even if its not the amount you're used to before your diet).

RC is a way of life. I know if I ever stopped going to class I would pile the lbs on far quicker than I took them off.

Well done for taking the first step and I hope you feel better soon.

Ahh thanx your really kind :D ,well done you did you lose all your lbs with RC or with another? Would you mind asking me how long it took you to get to where you are now as Im bar 2 lbs am the same start weight as you.......
Many Thanks again xx

I did lose it all through RC. On my first anniversary of going to classes I lost my 6th stone and the next stone took 3 months. I've stayed around this weiight for over a year and a half now.

Good luck with everything

I did lose it all through RC. On my first anniversary of going to classes I lost my 6th stone and the next stone took 3 months. I've stayed around this weiight for over a year and a half now.

Good luck with everything

Gosh well done you thats fantastic,I hope I dont annoy you but would you mind me asking how much exercise you did to start with and what you built it upto?I lose slowly on every plan but I think the exercise is the key,I was going to aim for 1 class and twice at home upto weeks 4 then 3 classes and 2 at home(with RC DVD)a week? What do you think?
I think youve done fantastically well :Dxx

Back