We're on the road to 30 - 5 months...

Hey auburn, I have a year before I turn 30 and decided to lose the weight before then, so it's nice to know that someone else is in the same boat.

30 seems a big turning point doesn't it? I am 30 already way back early this year. But it was on my mind when I was 29 that I really needed to do something about my weight. So there is a few of us. I recall last year another member had a thread about losing weight for her 30th. Good luck ladies :)

Aw good luck everyone! Looks like there's a few of us in the 30 club lol!

I'm up near Aberdeen :)

Think I'm getting on ok.... I have a limit of 65 checks a day and I'm averaging 60 ish, so we're ok. Think I might hae a lower day tomorrow though, since I kind of ate an extra slice of pizza today, which took me up to 73 checks... oops!!

I'm Dundee, so not too far! And I turned 30 march this year, had planned on being at target but no where close! Hopefully for 31!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Same as me :) April I will be 31 and half the woman :)

Ooooh my new car might be from Dundee!!!! haha :)

I weighed in this morning, bit the bullet - On my own home scales I am 1lb down, which really pleases me!

Hoping for a good, on track day today, and tomorrow, and I might get a second lb off tomorrow... Please!!

oh a 1lb in the fat bin never to return again

I want to be sexy fit by 30 too... Once upon a time I said to myself- I want to be slim by 23... Whoops. That didn't happen!

Have 1.5 years until then!

We'll all get there! I can't believe not so long ago I was counting down 5 years to my 30th, and now there's only 5 months....

I'm having a day where I really do not like what I see in the mirror. And instead of being sensible and thinking "well do something about it", my head does that whole "eurgh, give up, you're just fat" thinking thing. Which is no good for anyone.

I think I might start the Beck book again and get some positive thinking going on. It can't do any harm!

Breakfast - Strawberry Shake with crispy bits
Mid Morning - Banana (the SS Consultant said that an average banana should be the size of your hand. My one today was 1cm over, that should be ok!) and a piece of dark chocolate
Lunch - Chicken Salad Sandwich
Mid Afternoon - yogurt
**CLASS Weigh In - AAARGHHH!**
Tea - I have a really strong hankering for an omelette. But I have beansprouts to use up... Maybe I'll attempt a chinesey style egg foo yung! :)

Hope everyone else is having good days.
I have discovered that my two downfalls are chocolate, and bread. I struggle to do either in moderation...!

What's the beck book?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its a cognitive behaviour book/programme that builds a better relationship with food. Written by a Dr Beck, its bright pink, and is meant to break bad habits and thoughts with food.

Its worth a shot :D

You can get it on the kindle store, I have the app on my phone so it's always with me - No excuse haha :D

Weigh in tonight, I have put on 1.5lbs this week... I cried, and made a complete tit of myself, and the lady was really nice and spoke to me and reassured me.. I will have a think about things and update tomorrow, Im not really in the mood for talk tonight ladies xx

hi auburn when ever you want to talk we are here love xxx

Thank you lovely people :)

This morning I took a couple of hours off work to clear my head and have a rethink. Don't worry, I stuck that time on the end of the day to make it up..!

I have stuck to my plan 100% today and feel tonnes better. Even managed a carvery dinner with teh boyo :)

Day one DONE!!! :D

On with the show!!x

well done auburn xx

Thanks Chezz!!!!

Another good day today, a total of 27 so 20 daily checks and 7/20 weekly checks spent. Yummy day!

I also got a massage, and had a nice soak in the bath tonight, so I feel all relaxed, and calm :)

Happy days xx

oh a massage i could just do with one of them
hows your day today hun xx

I had a huge almost full pizza for my tea, which took me a bit over, but I'll make myself be under tomorrow! !

All in all a good day, bar boredom at work ;)

Hoe about you? Xx

I could do with a massage :) Might have to have a word with the other half lol.

Back