Were u a VLCD virgin?

fatgirl666

Hates to post
Hi, im a VLCD virgin. I have been looking forward to LL but my doc wont sign my form and im now thinking the costs of private GP plus the weekly sessions might be too much for me. Also the lovely Gerry has suggested i consider Lipotrim.

Has anyone else tried other VLCD and switched to lipotrim or were u all virgins so to speak;)

hey i was a vlcd virgin!!!!! i had done atkins and sw and ww, but actually found it easier with LT to start as you know what you can and cant have, my prob was i kept cheating :whoopass: but now i on 2 shakes and a locar/cal meal as my job has changed and need the extra cals.

LT gives great results and the support from this site is 2nd to none! I would go for it.....but if you do start DO NOT CHEAT as it is really hard to get back in the right frame of mind to stay on track x

virgin here too lol,LT is basically the same as LL except less choice and about £30 a week cheaper and we all council each other !!! pink is right though its it total food replacement and if you stick to it 100% your losses will be fantastic ,good luck on whatever you decide xx

hows it going for you today lillie? i'm soldiering on!!! my hair is fallin out something rotten tho since stopping the lt! i know its just the hair that would have come out naturally but its scarey seeing it all at once! am worried about stopping and starting and what'll happen to my hair?

Lipotrim/Cambridge Diet/Lighter Life have all come out of the Howard Foundation and at one time, they are all individual companies, but they were all manufactured in the same factory at one time and I believe may still share some of the product lines.

The results SSing are the same.

I have done both Lipotrim and Cambridge Diet.

Lipotrim have only four flavours in packs three sweet, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla and one savoury, chicken soup.

Then you have the flapjacks which are an acquired taste but very handy when out and about and give you something to chew.

Cambridge Diet is like a gourmet menu and have a vast selection to choose from and their bars are so yummy.

Lipotrim is the no frills diet...

You abstain from food which is called Total Food Replacement or TFR for short from start to finish, no AAMW. (AAMW = Add A Meal Week)

Then you go on refeed.

Cambridge Diet call abstaining from food Sole Source or SSing for short.

Cambridge Diet have various programmes to start with from SSing + to 1,500 calorie.

To do either Lipotrim or Cambridge Diet you still have to fill out a medical form and if you have medical contradictions you will still need to be supervised by your GP or may not be allowed to do it.

Have a look at both and see what they say.

Love Mini xxx

Thank you girl for replying.

And cheers mini a wealth of information. Im tempted by the cheapness of lipotrim but worried i would get bored and start to lose momentum with the diet(damn so negative before i even start!!)
I have got the number for a CDC and will phone him tonight see what info he can give me.

Although i suppose trying lipotrim out and just seeing if i can stick to it wouldnt hurt.

Thank you girl for replying.

And cheers mini a wealth of information. Im tempted by the cheapness of lipotrim but worried i would get bored and start to lose momentum with the diet(damn so negative before i even start!!)
I have got the number for a CDC and will phone him tonight see what info he can give me.

Although i suppose trying lipotrim out and just seeing if i can stick to it wouldnt hurt.

If you can do Lipotrim you can do Cambridge Diet.

If you get bored with Lipotrim you can slide over into Cambridge Diet no bother, a lot on here have done both ways...

I am back on Lipotrim as I find the no frills keeps me on track...think I am all or nothing:eek:

Good luck on which ever one you decide on.

The first week is the hardest and after that it does become easier.

If you cut down on carbs and increase your intake of water before starting you will go into Ketosis much quicker and the withdrawal from carbs is greatly reduced.

Love Mini xxx

Hi, im a VLCD virgin. I have been looking forward to LL but my doc wont sign my form and im now thinking the costs of private GP plus the weekly sessions might be too much for me. Also the lovely Gerry has suggested i consider Lipotrim.

Has anyone else tried other VLCD and switched to lipotrim or were u all virgins so to speak;)
I was definately a virgin!!! tried all other standard diets but somehow ended up fatter ...i wonder why:rolleyes: so i went from Shi*e loadsa cals and carbs to LT
You can do it xxxx good luck

I was definately a virgin!!!

Glad I was sat down when I read that... :eek:

I was a VLCD newbie too - done Atkins before & lost 2 stone but gained that & more :eek:

Love LT... you gain a real appreciation of what your body is about :)

Glad I was sat down when I read that... :eek:

I was a VLCD newbie too - done Atkins before & lost 2 stone but gained that & more :eek:

Love LT... you gain a real appreciation of what your body is about :)
You trying to say i am a loose woman?!?! HEHE
I am a virgin ..you never heardof immacuate conception x

I was a LT virgin when I started, although I knew people on both LT and LL.

I've tried WW and calorie counting but found on both I cheated and had a "treat" (I was on WW in the early days when you weren't allowed treats)

I have managed to lose weight on appetite suppressors and by using Xenical but both times I put it back on again and more!!!

I like LT coz I know what I can have and that cheating is most definitely out!!!

x

x

I like the limited choices on LT, I treat the packs as though they are medicine and it is making better.....i.e. SLIMMER!

CD/LL have lots of variety and I am afraid they would make me want to munch...on LT, I just focus and get on with it!

I only have the shakes, soup is urrrrrgh, and the flapjacks I just don't fancy!

hi I am prob on the wrong site to say this but have you looked at w8 you can do a rapid plan where you add a meal every 4th wk or regular where you add a meal every night very good losses.
If you are interested but no councellor near you its worth registering with another councellor they will send out packs to you and also give you one to one support. great range of savoury and sweet flavours

good luck whatever you choose.

Back