Wesnesday weighers

Well i've failed completely!! and im back up to 9st 8... but im hoping its because of totm? :(

CherrySummer said:
Well i've failed completely!! and im back up to 9st 8... but im hoping its because of totm? :(

Aww no! Yea its prob TOTM, just don't let it put you off for this wk x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lb down woooo :) Well done everyone else on there weightloss's and those who have stuck or put on, draw a line under it and keep goin!! :D xx

Aww no! Yea its prob TOTM, just don't let it put you off for this wk x

Sorry so wrapped up im my own fail i forgot to say well done on your loss!! so very well done sweet!! keep up the good work x

CherrySummer said:
Sorry so wrapped up im my own fail i forgot to say well done on your loss!! so very well done sweet!! keep up the good work x

Lol don't b silly, hope ur not too gutted! We've just been to frankie and bennys x

Heya Wednesday weighers

1/2 off for me this week but had v naughty weekend so happy with that. How did u all do x

Back down to 9st 6 for me!! not great but not bad :) well done on losing again!!

Hi all, I get weighed this evening so let's hope I have a loss as it's my first week. eak!

p.s. Didnt weigh in today cus scales broke!! Will buy new ones at the weekend and weigh in next week.

P.p.s - scales broke due to me having them 8 million years as opposed to being too heavy for them. Id like to think im not at that point just yet!!

xox

Well done Donzy!

I am maintaining now but weigh every other Wednesday night to keep on top of things and I lost 0.22 of a lb so I am happy to say I stayed the same even after a Chinese buffet meal (and I ate loads), macdonalds, cupcakes on 2 days, alcohol and chips and chicken after alcohol on my husbands birthday weekend.

I just cut back to 1200 calories a day for the week and a half afterwards until I got weighed so must have lost whatever I gained in that time so all is good.

Back