Wetherspoons help??

nicolexox

Okay so I'm back on the weight watchers plan an this is my treat day of the week. So I'm on a family lunch at wetherspoons and having steak and ale pie - I can't find the points anywhere !! Can someone help me?

Hello, on the ultimate value diary app I have there is a list of restaurants and it gives points for them and I found this under Weatherspoons:

Wetherspoon British Beef & Abbot Ale Pie served with Mashed Potato Vegetables & Gravy 40pp

Wetherspoon British Beef & Abbot Ale Pie served with Chips, Vegetables & Gravy 37pp

Hope this helps? Enjoy your meal :)

Isnt it amazing that it is higher with mash than chips? Chips arn't always the worse thing to have.

I have an app on my phone which had loads of dining out pro points on it and for the trad Weatherspoons breakfast it says 25pp. Hope this helps x

I have an app on my phone which had loads of dining out pro poi it and for the trad Weatherspoons breakfast it says 25pp.

can u please tell us what this apps called, thanks.

Ya it's ultimate value diary it's EUR2.69 or £1.99 sterling. U can track on it and there's also a calculator to make out pro points in food and lots of other stuff including a list of restaurants and their food values. McDonald's, Burger King & lots more!

It was 2 hash browns , only ate 1, 1 fried egg , delish malted "proper" toast, 3or4 bacon, left a bit I think, beans and i think 2 sausage again I left 1. Plus a coffee. So so glad i didn't have the pint of Kopparburg OH had. Well it was a chtistmas fayre lol It was nice especially as the price was ok but definetly not 25pp nice... we were thinking about making it a regular every other weekend treat but guess not now!!

Ya it's ultimate value
diary it's EUR2.69 or £1.99 sterling. U can track on it and there's also a calculator to make out pro points in food and lots of other stuff including a list of restaurants and their food values. McDonald's, Burger King & lots more

many thanks

Oh scooby sue it does sound lush but you're right it's probably not worth it, u could knock off a few points though for not eating the bacon & one of the sausages! :)

Well I Don't feel bad for my sunday dinner now which WAS worth the 18pp. Never mind I think I just needed it for myself this weekend. Back on it today.

Back