Wetherspoons meals

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by hannahbethanylouise, 14 April 2014.

1. hannahbethanylouise

hannahbethanylouise New Member

I currently work at wetherspoons and do very long hours which often a small salad or something i have brought from home will keep me going because i need a warm meal.

Im wanting to know if anyone knows syns of certain meals and other things on the menu and also if there are any low-syn meals?

2. rm247

rm247 Well-Known Member

the sweet chilli noodles either by themselves or with Chicken are free and contian a decent amount of superfree.

It's what i tend to eat whenever i go to Weatherspoons.
  3. tazzyb11

tazzyb11 Well-Known Member

I have the sweet chilli noodles and a side salad
  4. tinks*

tinks* Well-Known Member

Piri piri chicken and pepper skewers with salad. I tend to syn the piri sauce 1tbl for 1 syn xx
  5. I always thought you had to syn the chicken because of the oil used in cooking it x
  6. sarahb-84

sarahb-84 Well-Known Member

yeah i always thought it was 10 extra syns with the chicken??
  7. Thats what ive heard Sarah, im sure i heard its 3 Syns on its own or 10 syns with chicken
  8. rm247

rm247 Well-Known Member

Not sure where you consultant got that from, Slimming World website has a full feature on Wetherspoons food and it lists the meal as free, with perhaps a couple of syns for the chicken version if you are worried about it being brushed with oil.
  9. Montse

Montse Member

They normally grill the chicken don't they?