wetherspoons superfood salad

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by charlies_mummy, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. charlies_mummy

charlies_mummy all for my little man x

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry if this has already been posted but did search and could not find it.

Had wetherspoons for lunch, had a superfood salad with salmon and no dressing. The salad consisted of raw butternut squash, spinach, soya beans, raw brocolli, raw fine green beans, pomegranate seeds and red chard lettuce. The salmon was poached with pepper on top. I make this free in my mind on extra easy, please please tell me I am right as cannot see how any syns could be hidden, especially as had no dressing! Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

Diet:
    various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    Hi. I'm sure that was syn free on Extra Easy! I had similar a few weeks ago, but chose chicken instead of salmon. My problem was, I also used the dressing supplied, so had to syn that at about 6. I shall know better next time.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.