What a change

tenbars

Catching up with my expenses for last two months. In month before diet it is all cakes/coke and crap. Over the last month all water and fruit - do you think the accounts department will wonder what is going on?:)

They probably will wonder and they should be happy at the change. When they see the results of that change they will be more than happy for you to spend their money on water and fruit!

i spent £15 in asda the other day and got loads of food...before doing SW i would spend that a day on crap!

since join SW my bank account has gone back into the black as i'm not spending money on junk food, takeaways and treats :D

That is really true - I used to graze all night - especially if I was in a hotel room alone all week - was never hungry but could manage to put away the weekly requirement of a small family
Now I tend to eat tomato's or fruit then do some exercise - I just hope I can keep up the momentum

I find that fruit satisfies me in a different way. I feel like I am doing something good rather than feeling guilty and that is a much better feeling than the taste of bad food

I second Mod-karen, i have saved money since being on the diet, the amount i paid out for take-aways and crap was unbelieveable!

Good luck

Ruthyxxx

Cant understand WHY I would spend so much on pure rubbish...yet I would deprive myself of a new tshirt that cost one third of the price! Now I am buying a new tshirt...in a smaller size, evertyime I go shopping.

Back