WHAT A CHEEK

Last year they contributed a half dead Christmas tree which i lovingly nursed back to life, only for them to take indoors at Christmas and then return to garden after Xmas half dead again and im the fool watering it every day so it dosnt die.

Me.

Sorry for laughing, but that really made me chuckle!

Hope they wash the BBQ after using it - bloody cheek to use it in the first place without even asking:mad:

Last year they contributed a half dead Christmas tree which i lovingly nursed back to life, only for them to take indoors at Christmas and then return to garden after Xmas half dead again and im the fool watering it every day so it dosnt die.

Me.

:rotflmao::rotflmao: Hilarious :D

What is it with these Bournemouthians :D I dunno. Heathens, the lot of them:rolleyes:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sorry to laugh but this reminded me of something from years and years ago.

We were in Rhodes and my husband at the time and I were in a bar there was a dish of pistaciou nuts (sp) on the bar and he was happily wolfing the lot down and offering to others:p

We suddenly realised the bloke next to us was really glaring and then the barman told us they were his nuts he had given him a bowl to put them in:eek:

Still your neighbours have a cheek if you weren't on sole source they could have at least given you a sausage:D

The garden sounds nice though perhaps you could hint they take a turn in buying plants and cutting the grass.

lol this reminded me of something that happened to me, I was in a local pub in Huddersfield last year and had ordered a bowl of chips, the waitress thought they were there for someone at the bar and put them down in front of this couple, who didn't tell her that they hadn't ordered them they just started eating them. Then the girl that had served me noticed, took them off them and bought them over.... a few chips down!!!!!!! No-one apologised.. and I didn't say anything coz i couldn't be arsed to make a fuss

Omg just caught up, what a flipping cheek....! I`d put up an electric fence and padlock it shut.....!
That winds me up something shocking.....all your hard work and then they just barge in. As for using your bbq...... wtf how dare they.

Hi,

I agree with all the other posts flipping cheek. I hope they clean up the BBQ as well.

Equally worrying is your ticker counting down to Christmas, better get shopping soon!! :D

Ooh I would be hopping mad over BBQgate! The cheeky monkeys!!

You could always let your pussy cats use the (cooled) BBQ as a litter tray then put it back in the garden for communal use (erm then buy a new one for your kids).

Hehe, I assure you all its not a Bournemouth thing!!! I have never experienced such cheek in our lovely town! xx

Back