What a couple of weeks!!!

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
Hi all,

Sorry iv not been around for the last 2 weeks much, i had that dreadful bug thats been going round!! im almost all better now, just a cold left. so i therefore didnt have a great last 2 weeks :-(

i have tried to stick with things the best i can but i have stayed the same and am hoping for a loss on my weigh in on saturday :) especially as i am now back to my exercise...which i really missed!!!

im now going to go play catch up and look at what everyone has been up to over the last 2 weeks.....i hope u have all had some fab losses!!!

xxxx

Welcome back hun :) sorry to hear you've not been well but well done on not gaining, it's always hard when not feeling right! Hope you have a good week and the weigh in you deserve on Saturday xx

Welcome back hun. I have been ill too with a stomach bug and i just moved house so everything has been up in the air with me too. Good luck this week. This is my first week since i moved house that i am back on track. Hoping for a good week too x

thank u ladies!!! these bugs play havoc with weight loss dont they!!! i am back on track and hoping for a loss this week if only a small one but il not be surprised to sts or gain and will try hard not to be too disappointed if i have. its good to see we can all have these little set backs and get straight back on track!!!! wishing u all a great loss this week too xxx

thank u everyone for your support!! i gained 1 lb at saturdays weigh in which i wasnt upset about as i was glad it was nothing too major. fingers crossed iv lost it again this week......weigh in tmrw!!! x

Back