Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What a couple of weeks!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sarah-louise x, 11 August 2010 Social URL.

1. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi all,

Sorry iv not been around for the last 2 weeks much, i had that dreadful bug thats been going round!! im almost all better now, just a cold left. so i therefore didnt have a great last 2 weeks :-(

i have tried to stick with things the best i can but i have stayed the same and am hoping for a loss on my weigh in on saturday :) especially as i am now back to my exercise...which i really missed!!!

im now going to go play catch up and look at what everyone has been up to over the last 2 weeks.....i hope u have all had some fab losses!!!

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome back hun :) sorry to hear you've not been well but well done on not gaining, it's always hard when not feeling right! Hope you have a good week and the weigh in you deserve on Saturday xx

4. Crazyarmywife

Crazyarmywife Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Welcome back hun. I have been ill too with a stomach bug and i just moved house so everything has been up in the air with me too. Good luck this week. This is my first week since i moved house that i am back on track. Hoping for a good week too x

5. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hope you are all feeling 100% soon and get great losses next week.

6. sarah-louise x

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    thank u ladies!!! these bugs play havoc with weight loss dont they!!! i am back on track and hoping for a loss this week if only a small one but il not be surprised to sts or gain and will try hard not to be too disappointed if i have. its good to see we can all have these little set backs and get straight back on track!!!! wishing u all a great loss this week too xxx

7. happyhippo

happyhippo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Glad your feeling better and good to see you back :)

8. sarah-louise x

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    thank u everyone for your support!! i gained 1 lb at saturdays weigh in which i wasnt upset about as i was glad it was nothing too major. fingers crossed iv lost it again this week......weigh in tmrw!!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.