What a cr*ppy day!!!

rachy1986

Slightly off topic but I need to rant and rave!!
Ive had such a rubbish day I just want to crawl into bed and not come out!!!!
Firstly something that has been bugging me over a week now-really painful boobs!!! I have done 3 pregnancy tests all of which have come back negative.I have been so teary and emotionally up and down the last 5ish days too that I was totally convinced I was pregnant!So now I just think im some hormonal geek at the age of 24!
Then on my lunch break I queued for 45 in the bank just so I could withdraw some cash(this also made me well up!)
I then get told at my work that I now have to wear some ridiculous uniform because my expensive smart work clothes,immaculate hair and make up are not enough!!! I can't wait to get out of this job!!(so if anyone knows of any PA/secretarial jobs in London give me a tinkle!)They want their secretary/front of house to wear a uniform!!!
Ive never heard anything so ridiculous in all my life! I have been scouting around for a for weeks now this is the icing on the cake!
Oh man when I get back to my OH tonight I am having a bath,hairwash and bed and wish I didnt have to get out!!
p.s. this feelings are not CD related as I only had day 1 yesterday and am still going mighty damn strong where that is concerned!
Please someone shed some light of give me some words of wisdom on this slightly off topic...err....topic!
Rachel xx

((( ))) hun sorry you are having a bad day.
re: pregnancy when was your period due. when was your last period and how many days are normally in your cycle?
hope you find a job you are happy in soon.

so sorry to hear about your crappy day but just stick to the diet all will be well in the end, im a great believer in destiny so just remember the is a perfect job just waiting for you and i hope it comes soon for you, all things for a reason so be strong and patient and good luck xx

((( ))) hun sorry you are having a bad day.
re: pregnancy when was your period due. when was your last period and how many days are normally in your cycle?
hope you find a job you are happy in soon.

Well I had my period 15th april and it concerned me as it was very light and only about 2 days when usually it is very very heavy and about 6 days long and my cycle is usually 28 days.My painful boobs and emotionalness has not gone since then!
I read about "implantation bleeding"but think that if that was the case then it'd come up positive on the test.
I wouldn't usually be so concerned but they never hurt like this and Im not one to cry 3 times in year let alone in 3 days!
xx

Sorry to hear your having a crappy day Hun! Good luck with your job hunt, I lost my job at end April due to budget cuts and had couple interviews since but no luck. Quite picky with location which narrows my search down! I def think everything happens for a reason so keep looking and something will come up.

I think your need to book a doc appointment to reassure you and find out what's really going on with the pains. Mayb cos your last period was so light your next one is coming early and causing your hormones to go mad. I'm sure things are fine

Think your need a pamper evening tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've had the same and thought I was pregnant! Never did find out the problem! Let me know if you discover a solution!! Maybe something aimed at period pains like Feminax might help (I know its likely not period-related if its all month long but I imagine Feminax aims at those kinds of pains regardless)

Thats pants about the uniform, at least you'll never have to worry about what to wear though?! And I imagine they'll pay for it?

Good luck finding a new job though, I'm looking for a secretatial/admin/PA job myself in Devon but having no luck, it's tough out there atm :(

I hope your day improves and well done for sticking firm with the diet! xx

Sorry to hear your having a crappy day Hun! Good luck with your job hunt, I lost my job at end April due to budget cuts and had couple interviews since but no luck. Quite picky with location which narrows my search down! I def think everything happens for a reason so keep looking and something will come up.

I think your need to book a doc appointment to reassure you and find out what's really going on with the pains. Mayb cos your last period was so light your next one is coming early and causing your hormones to go mad. I'm sure things are fine

Think your need a pamper evening tonight!

What area are you in?Being in London I'm lucky that I have more scope re area and the fact that there are a lot more jobs.Its just finding the time to go for interviews when you are still working etc.I know how you feel being made redundant.I had that with my last job in Bournemouth but was fortunate in the fact I had sealed a job in London at the time hence relocation!
Im hoping your right-I think tonight is definately an early bath and bed night tonight!
xx

rachy1986 said:
What area are you in?Being in London I'm lucky that I have more scope re area and the fact that there are a lot more jobs.Its just finding the time to go for interviews when you are still working etc.I know how you feel being made redundant.I had that with my last job in Bournemouth but was fortunate in the fact I had sealed a job in London at the time hence relocation!
Im hoping your right-I think tonight is definately an early bath and bed night tonight!
xx

Hey Hun, I'm in herts (broxbourne) it's not too far from London - I use to commute in. I'm looking for something local or in north / central London. However, I've been working in local authorities for last two 1/2 years and want to remain in public sector hence it's proving difficult at mo!
Before I started CD we had s trip to Bournemouth - loved it!

Hey Hun, I'm in herts (broxbourne) it's not too far from London - I use to commute in. I'm looking for something local or in north / central London. However, I've been working in local authorities for last two 1/2 years and want to remain in public sector hence it's proving difficult at mo!
Before I started CD we had s trip to Bournemouth - loved it!

No way are you kidding?!!!Im there tonight and infact mainly all the time...my OH lives in Hoddesdon and I get into work from broxbourne station!CRAZY!(Im hoping to move that neck of the woods after our holiday in June)
Bournemouth is lovely although I appreciate so much more now I go down for weekend breaks! Do you not fancy the commute into London?
xx

I've had the same and thought I was pregnant! Never did find out the problem! Let me know if you discover a solution!! Maybe something aimed at period pains like Feminax might help (I know its likely not period-related if its all month long but I imagine Feminax aims at those kinds of pains regardless)

Thats pants about the uniform, at least you'll never have to worry about what to wear though?! And I imagine they'll pay for it?

Good luck finding a new job though, I'm looking for a secretatial/admin/PA job myself in Devon but having no luck, it's tough out there atm :(

I hope your day improves and well done for sticking firm with the diet! xx
Thank you hun!It is hard at the mo-its dog eat dog and unfortunately employers have so many potential employees to choose from that they tend to go for the cheaper option or someone who is overly qualified because they can pay them pittance!
I hope I do find out what it is,its driving me nuts!Were you insanely hormaonal with it too?
xx

rachy1986 said:
No way are you kidding?!!!Im there tonight and infact mainly all the time...my OH lives in Hoddesdon and I get into work from broxbourne station!CRAZY!(Im hoping to move that neck of the woods after our holiday in June)
Bournemouth is lovely although I appreciate so much more now I go down for weekend breaks! Do you not fancy the commute into London?
xx

Wow what a small world! My OH use to live in Hoddesdon - in the flats overlooking aldi so i use to stay there alot before we moved over here ( opposite Brookfield) he still works there. I don't mind the commute as long as it's to central or north London but all the jobs at mo are for south London which is too far!! I use to get on the train from brox every morning. R u looking to move out here then? I love it here though not much about lol

Wow what a small world! My OH use to live in Hoddesdon - in the flats overlooking aldi so i use to stay there alot before we moved over here ( opposite Brookfield) he still works there. I don't mind the commute as long as it's to central or north London but all the jobs at mo are for south London which is too far!! I use to get on the train from brox every morning. R u looking to move out here then? I love it here though not much about lol

Aw awesome,thats where my OH lives now near the Aldi,just off the high street.Yes the plan is for me to move out there after our holiday,I do really like it there.Hertford is real nice to,nice thai restaurants there although completely forbidden for now hehe!It can be a bit of a nightmare the commute,I leave at 7 to get to work for 8.15 so as long as all the transport is running to time its all good!Its just when there are delays!Are you on facebook?
xxx

rachy1986 said:
Aw awesome,thats where my OH lives now near the Aldi,just off the high street.Yes the plan is for me to move out there after our holiday,I do really like it there.Hertford is real nice to,nice thai restaurants there although completely forbidden for now hehe!It can be a bit of a nightmare the commute,I leave at 7 to get to work for 8.15 so as long as all the transport is running to time its all good!Its just when there are delays!Are you on facebook?
xxx

Hi Rachy - have messaged you my facebook name :)

Back