What a day!! For only the 2nd time ever i forgot my shake for work!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by newcastlechick, 16 July 2009 Social URL.

1. newcastlechick

newcastlechick Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was on Cambridge diet NOW Weight watchers
    Yip thats right, only done it once before. Had the busiest day ever and after working none stop from 8.30 - 2pm i decided to stop and have myself half an hour. Went into my bag, shuffled about then the realisation hit me that i hadn't got my tetra out of the fridge. OMG!! :eek:
    Whats weird is that even though im now heading to week 12 i must be as motivated as ever cause it wasnt the "hunger" i struggled with cause i wasnt hungry it was the weakness. I kept feeling lightheaded. What was worse is it was Thursday and nursery day for Zane before getting home i had to get a bus to his nursery, collect him, cause it was raining the traffic was terrible and ended up having to get 3 buses back home (mental note to myself - LEARN TO DRIVE WOMAN!!)
    Got in had a HUGE bite of a bar, then had to bath and get him sorted for bed. Luckily he's always shattered after nursery so went down like a baby!! (maybe cause thats cause he is :p)
    so having a shake now exactly 12 and a half hours after my first. Eeee it now means i can have another one after this - i'l feel like im binging and having a feast wont i ;)
    anyway i got through it (again) and thats all that matters - I AM MOTIVATED!! never been known to be motivated for this long.
    thanks for listening folks
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nellyphant

Nellyphant Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Fab motivation. Well done for getting through it.

Learn to drive, the journey home sounds like a nightmare!
  4. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    It's a bummer when that happens. Well done for not taking an option of having something to eat - like you say it is not that you are hungry just a little weak without regular shakes.

I went off to an all day briefing with my cool bag and when I opened it to have my tetra it only had the ice blocks in there - and there was a buffet lunch provided (I moved to the other side of the building!)

Enjoy your double shakes!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.