What a difference 90 days can make!

shrinkin'violet

Silver Member
Here are my before and during pics, lost 33lbs in 50 days, another 15lbs to go!

Attachments

• downloadfile-24.jpg
    downloadfile-24.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 2,559
Ah thanks ladies :) I can't believe the diff in such a short space of time, 15lbs more till target and I'll post my 'after' pics :) x

Wow thanks living the dream! Yes I'm still on cd ss+ still have 15lbs to go yo get into ' healthy' bmi range. Haven't updated stats on here as no laptop at mo just phone but I weigh 12st5lbs and goal is 11st4. Will keep on going! Thanks again love x

Thanks folks, not long to go now till I post my after pics HOPEFULLY! Wish me luck for the final furlong lol x

shrinkin'violet said:
Thanks folks, not long to go now till I post my after pics HOPEFULLY! Wish me luck for the final furlong lol x

Hey shrinkin violet

How you getting on am guessing you nearly at the finish line?

How's your week being? It's getting slot easier apart from the dreaded weekend. When mist people look forward to them I don't really like them that much

Ello LTD, all good here thanks, I'm now on step 3 still have officially 12lbs to go though WI tomo so should be a bit less :) Then I want to work up the steps a bit and get to the gym!! How are you getting on? x

Just thought id post the latest pic, nearly at target now :)

Attachments

• now.jpg
    now.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 881
Congratulations on your loss you look amazing :)

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 2lbs

Only a pound to go - you look brilliant. How tall are you? x

Thanks ladies :) Im 5ft 7, have lost 46lbs and the before photo is at the top sammy xxx

Back