What a difference 90 days can make!

When is your weigh-in, do you think you will get your goal this week? Good luck xx

Wi is monday, not sure if I'll hit target or not, but its not the end of the world, will defo get there soon! I will of course let you know xxx
Ps haven't done any extra exercise, just ride my bike everywhere and hare around after my 2 year old boy for 12 hours straight every day! Thanks for the compliments X

Wow.............what a transformation! I bet you feel like a new person!

Well Done & Good Luck for tomorrow!

Yes Good Luck xx

Might change my weigh-in day to a Monday as Thursday seems sooooo long away after the weekend!

Thanks lovely, well no gym or owt, but i ride my bike everywhere and swim quite alot, have got 7lbs to go till my new lowered target and must start gyming soon! They say not to do too much though on the lower steps xxx

Thanks lovely, well no gym or owt, but i ride my bike everywhere and swim quite alot, have got 7lbs to go till my new lowered target and must start gyming soon! They say not to do too much though on the lower steps xxx

thank you for your reply, im just worried that if i dont do some exercise my skin will be flabby and not toned? have you got any advice you could give me?

Big difference! :)

You look amazing well done :)

Well done, your looking fab! Keep up the good work :)

A real inspiration and as you're the same height as me it's helped me visualise where I'll be in 15 weeks time - Thanks for sharing

Back