WHAT A FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!Prettyfacebut has left the building!!!

Wow , remember your first post and now look where you are !! have you got befores and after pics ?
Well Done , fab !!

wow!!!

well done hun - and enjoy th new you!! x

Wow , looking great girl !

Gosh...thankyouthankyouthankyou x a zillion:D

You guys are the best:grouphugg:I have been flooded with rep points and such lovely comments.....so many I can't reply to them all.....I am now off to 'pay it forwards' and will be responding to as many of your own posts as I can.....

Thanks you lovely bunch!!!
XXXX

Well done:happy096:

Fantastic achievement!!!

Love Mini xxx

congrats022.gif

Wow look how gorgeous you look, you was a pretty girl anyhow, but wow i bet you are doing kart wheels, how tall are you hun?

Thanks Hun:)
I am just a 'smigen' under 6foot:eek:
X

6 foot? no wonder we all look up to you, lol

what are rep points? sorry to sound a bit dumb haha

Hi xstaceyx
When you see a post you like you can give a rep(reputation) point.
Under your username there are 3 icons the one in the middle (I think it looks like a tree....or a set of scales?) it you click on that icon you can send a quick message and that gives the poster a rep point.These increase your 'rep' and I think gives you more options!
It is explained much better in the 'stickies' or instructions at the top of the page!
XXXX

Hi xstaceyx
When you see a post you like you can give a rep(reputation) point.
Under your username there are 3 icons the one in the middle (I think it looks like a tree....or a set of scales?) it you click on that icon you can send a quick message and that gives the poster a rep point.These increase your 'rep' and I think gives you more options!
It is explained much better in the 'stickies' or instructions at the top of the page!
XXXX

It's about time we had the new gorgeous you on your avatar please missus!! x

It's about time we had the new gorgeous you on your avatar please missus!! x

Ah shucks:eek: Its done!

G.....you are my guru!!!
XXXXXXXXX

Prettyface....BUT...there isn't any BUT now is there?...xxx:D:D:D

Prettyface....BUT...there isn't any BUT now is there?...xxx:D:D:D

Good point!! I vote you should change your user name to Prettyfaceandgorgeybod!

x

Back