A personal account of my SW journey

Really impressed with the running :) Definitely agree with the detailed food diary too, I know that that's what works for me too anyway.
Wow, 12 lb in 6 weeks, that's fantastic! And makes your average of 1lb per week for the next 6 weeks totally manageable (and hey, anything more would be a bonus!) Think it's a good idea though to cut back on planned weightloss coming up to Christmas :)
Well done for the last 6 weeks, and good luck with your new goals! x

Well done for the last 6 weeks, and good luck with your new goals! x

Aww thanks thanks thanks!

Had a great day yesterday! Went to the pub and drove, came 1st in the quiz too! Also was well within my syn allowance, even with a piece of lemon drizzle cake! Was an SP day with scan bran as my HX so it couldn't really have been more textbook!

Today has been a bit more synful, I wonder if it's because I know I'm going out tonight. My breakfast and lunch were both good, but I haven't been able to resist the treats corner. I've had 18 syns so far and am going to have a few drinks tonight. I did walk to work in anticipation though, and I'm aiming to do the same tomorrow. Going to try to run again on Saturday as I won't be able to run on Monday. Planning planning planning.....

So after several nights out in a row (4!) I've been on a bit of a "detox" the last couple of days (I don't really believe in detoxes, we have organs that do this for us naturally, but I do believe I need to work out the bad I've put in!).

I've been really good yesterday and today, back into organising today, and am going to do my first run home from work! Oh, and I ran for 50 minutes straight on the weekend, so I'm feeling really good about that!

Tonight I need to stick with the being healthy and good, will hopefully have an SP meal for tea, and another good lunch tomorrow before weigh in! I think if I can stick to that plan for 24hrs, I'm good for my stone award tomorrow, how exciting!

Wins for the week passed: I went out four nights, and still managed to lose weight. Ok, so it wasn't the loss I wanted, I lost 0.5lbs. To me, it doesn't sound like much, but in reality, it's amazing. I need to throw everything I can at the week ahead now. I wish we could add tables into Minimins, instead here's a picture if a planning table I've made for the week ahead.
upload_2016-11-9_8-27-45.png

One of the big excuses I've been using for the last two weeks is hormonal issues, I'm overdue on my star week by two bloody weeks! Might do some research today.

Good luck everyone! xx

Oh, also, I speed walked to work today. What a thing! It was 10 minutes faster than walking and I was really sweating when I arrived!

I managed my first run home in some time on Monday, 37 minutes! Need to work on that!

Looks like an excellent plan for the week ahead, very healthy! And congrats for the new job, and enjoy your old job leaving celebrations! xx

Yesterday was ok. The speed walking put me on a bit of a high and I was fairly good in the daytime. I also knew I had to eat really unhealthy food at my friend's house, so that was a probable contribution.

I did go over my syns, by quite a lot, but I'm trying to focus on the positives. Good choices I made:
  • I asked my friend if my burgers could be made with <5% beef (which I provided and he did.)
  • I had no mayo with my chips! (small but a good choice)
  • I didn't have any beer or booze at all!
So I'm proud of that, it could have been a lot worse.

I'm also considering to stop drinking tonight after initial leaving drinks, and will probably try to have a salad or something lower in syns than any bready item. I walked in again today and feel really good about it.

Tomorrow daytime should also be good, as I'm staying at OH's tonight and they're prepared for me! I've packed my running kit too, so feeling positive about that.

Oh yes, how was your leaving do? Hope you enjoyed it! Have a lovely relaxing few days before you start your new job :) xx

Back