What a great place to find!

Metermaid

Hello everyone, I am so glad I have found your forum, heaps of really useful advice, thank goodness for Google!

I am 47 and have been on Slimming World for 10 weeks, started at 15st 8 and now 14st 5 so I'm pretty pleased so far.

I have lost weight before on low carb and kept it off for a couple of years until some stressful circumstances caused me to 'throw in the towel!' After that I just haven't been able to get in the zone, until now, so I'm delighted to have found something that's working for me again.

I've also joined Esporta and really upped my exercise, I have some arthritis in my knees and losing a bit of weight has meant exercise is possible again!

Anyway, I'm rambling - good to be here!

Hi welcome to the forum. Well done on your loss so far. It's pretty quiet here today so take a look around the SW section and get to know your way around. Also, start a diary on here so we can all see what you are up to (also good for general ramblings!). Good luck with the rest of your journey x

Hi - glad you found us. We're a friendly bunch on here x

Ah the beatles. Hi and welcome to the board.

Thanks Irene, so are you! Any thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and just wonderful resourse of help and advice that is here!

Hey!
I'm a member of Esporta.
ou should try some of the classes, they are so much hard work, but good fun

Thanks Jazz, I joined a few weeks ago, the only class I've been brave enough to try though is Aquarobics - I love it! I've a little bit of arthritis in my knees so I have to be careful of 'bouncy' classes. But since I've lost some weight and been going to the gym they are much better.

My mini goal is to lose enough of my tummy that I can go to yoga again and actually get into the positions!!

Back