WHAT A HORRIBLE...

I hate going to the doctor. These days it's a little better as my doctor is very overweight. She doesn't bug me so much about my weight, but she does mention it -- gently. It's hard for her to nag me too much, because it would be much like the pot calling the kettle black!
This did make me laugh!! :8855: Next time you go, hand her a Cambridge leaflet!! :D

Goolian, at 5'11" I don't think you're in any way huge... I am 5'8" & still a 16 even after losing almost 3 stones! Please don't let him get to you. I guess doctors are in a tough situation with the weight issue, it is a risk factor for the pill as I found out last time I needed to use it... I was allowed to take 2 months supply & that was all, & the reason was I was overweight & that with my age made it a risk. So that may have been in his mind, & health issues are obviously what he does, so maybe he had to say something, but I think his 'bedside manner' is just plain rubbish.

Chin up, you're doing something really positive and he'll see a big difference in you at your next appointment!

xxx

Back