What a long day its been

well for some reason a certain person is kinda excited !

Mark may be coming up today instead of tomorrow oh i cant wait to see him he is always full of suprises i will be gutted if he comes tomorrow now

well weekend went quickly seeing as we didint see each other i had sooo much to do had my hair done its kinda crazy but i love it will post pics after xmas when get some pics taken saw my nan had the car cleaned and blitzed the flat

Its now 5 am and i cant bloody sleep coz im soooooooooooooooo excited not only coz im seeing the man of my dreams maybe soooner than i thought but coz its only 3 days till xmas whoooo hoooooooooo

Aaah - so nice - I remember when I used to get all excited at the thought of seeing OH......Ha ha!!
Have a really lovely time and enjoy every minute.

well hello

this has been the best xmas ever Mark came up monday before xmas and is still here hes going back on sunday

Weve had the most amazing time its been wonderfull xmas day went smoothly with him meeting the family weve done lots of shopping and life couldnt be any better

diet has taken a back burner i feel bleughhhh back on it today as back in work hope you all had a great xmas and happy new year you to you all xxxxxx

I took a relaxed attitude toward the diet starting on Christmas day and honestly, it was really hard in just that short time to get my head back to dieting. I was surprised how quickly my old habits tried to get hold. Yikes! I think eating badly just makes you crave stuff worse. Staying on plan keeps those sort of things in check... well, for me anyway. But saying that, I also had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed myself thoroughly. Glad to see you did too! :)

Just snuck in to wish you all a very Happy New Year xxxxxx

well mark went home yesterday :cry::cry::cry: we had the best time ever but im missing him soo much already The diet has been on the back burner till today im back on this thing and gonna shift the weight this yr

bought NOTW yest and got the SW supplement and gonna give the new plan a try what have i got to lose apart from loads of weight !!

hope your enjoying the snow xxxxxxxx

found out on wednesday may be being made redundant great !!!! 1000 jobs going i may be one of them gotta start looking round

on a brighter note back on SW with avengance now slacked so much over xmas & new yr and mark is up again today

This whole redundancy thing is so depressing isn't it! I hope that you will be ok. I have just been offered a job, but I am worried they will withdraw the offer cos of my bad credit history, but who knows? I have started applying for more jobs just to cover myself.

I hope you have a lovely time with your fella and the new plan is really good!

well im back and back for good !!! Been far too slack lately and need to get my butt into gear

All good with mark he still comes up every weekend and the relationship is getting stronger by the minute

Like i said ive been slack lately diet wise and here so here i am back and ready and
wanting this weight shipted more than ever

lost 3.5 lbs this week

hope everyone is well xxxxx

glad you're back xxx

im still here still on SW have struggled for last few months but still trying !! Marks here too !

Well hello guys and Happy New Year to you all. Ive been a very naughty girl and neglectd this diary for a year now how bad of me but now im back.
Most of last yr my weight was up and down prob something to do with being in a new relationship but at xmas i got back to the loss of 3 stone and even managed to maintain over the xmas period. Mark and I are still going strong and better than ever so here i am ready to tackle this bloody weight loss with the help of SW and u guys xxxxx

Back