What a long day its been

well done hun on 4.5 thats bloody great.
Only started Tuesday finding it ok tho,how you been finding sw? xx

i absolutely love it gem

I lost 4.5 this week too!!
Well done sweetie!! Keep up the good work xxxx

Wow!!!! Well done on the losses!!!
Mine is coming off slowly, but due to the gastric band, I cant eat the quantities that SW require I eat in order to loose weight, but Im happy to loose small amounts.

How fantastic are you !!! Well done honey ...xx we started about the same time and i have lost 1 stone to your 3 wow !!!have a great day xxxx

Wow, well done you. xxx

well i have just had another amazing weekend with my man and only 10 more sleeps till hes with me for xmas and new yr !!

It's lovely that you have your man for Xmas. Are you getting him something nice? Or just treating him to you!

It's lovely that you have your man for Xmas. Are you getting him something nice? Or just treating him to you!

i got him loads of little bits and pieces but the main pressie is me of course !!!!

dont know if i mentioned at the beginning of my diary that bck in may i was referred to the hospital as my thyroid was needing higher dosage of medication have underactive for last 5 yrs

he upped my medication and wanted to see me in 6 months time to discuss further possible gastric surgery

well that date has arrived appointment at 14.45

i have lost the 3 stone that he wanted maybe more on there scales and no disrespect to anyone who has had surgery but im gonna tell him to stick iot where the sun dont shine i dont need it anymore i can do this with SW but i will mention that i will be back for tummy tuck !!!!

wish me luck

BTW 6more sleeps coz mark is coming up tuesday evening now not Xmas eve whoo hoo !!!!

WTG you for wanting to tell them to stick their surgery!! I must admit that I saw the dietician in September with the intention of asking for Surgery, but I smoke so he wouldn't even discuss it and told me to get some weight off by healthy eating and he'd see me in a couple of months.. grrrrrr. I joined SW in october and the rest is history melting away ;) so who needs the surgery. I'm in your camp on that one.

Good luck with your appt this afternoon. Hope it all goes well.

And yay for you that Mark (my other half is a Mark too) will get there earlier than you thought. Awwwww it's dead sweet

fantastic that you are going to go this alone huni!

Im so plsd you can do this by yaself!

LOL @ Tummy Tuck :D

ooooh lucky you I bet you cannot wait! x

How your life has changed in the last few months honey , its been great to share your journey and so pleased your having christmas with your lovely man ...and even dad is happy !!
As for the surgery well done on making that choice and good to keep your options open fo a tummy tuck in the future ..always makes me smile to read your threads , keep up the good work and every happiness
hugs Gilly xxx

just got back from hospital and consultant was really pleased with the weight loss my levels are spot on for the medication im on he told me to carry on what im doing and to put surgery on the back burner how happy am i

just gotta get through weigh in tonite !!

You will be fine - Good Luck chick! x

another 1.5 lbs off !

You are absolutely amazing Hun!
I dont always post, but I read your diary with interest! Not only do you have a gorgeous sounding man, but you are simply melting away!!!
Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

well only 4 more sleeps to go till mark gets here im soooooooooooooo excited

got soooo much to do this weekend need to blitz the flat have hair done tomorrow maybe working too clean car on sunday and visit my nan just know the times gonna fly by

diet side of things that me done at SW till NYE im trying to be good but i can see it being soo hard

hope your all well xxxxx

Back