What a long day its been

put on 1/2lb totally devistated as not cheated at all not even totm !!!!!

I think it could be because of your losses so far. You have lost so much in a short space of time and your body is probably adjusting. It will come off again next week. The same thing happened to me. Please don't let this spoil things for you.

1/2 a pound isn't even worth getting upset about. i know it's really crap when you jump on the scale and that happens, but it happens to us all and normally we don't know why. just act as if you didn't weigh-in this week and carry on as normal - you should have a good loss next week.

it could be water retention or your body adjusting to your new diet.

well dont know why had the gain but imj not gonna beat myself up about it gonaa dust off and carry on as i dont wanna undo all the good work ive done so onwards and upwards from now on :):)

for the past coiuple of weeks ive been flikrting with some guy on FB lets call him MM so thurs nite i plucked up the courage to text him as his mobile numbers were on his profile !! WTF i dont do things like this so ended up texting for just over 2 hrs :eek::eek::eek:

He text me yest morning too
i was going out with my pal last nite so had hair cut & coloured after work its lovely so when home getting ready i text him to say i was going out and if i drunk text i apologise so the texts carried on till 3.15 am thats when i picked up the phone and rang him :eek::eek: finally put the phone down at 5.45:) didnt want to but needed sleep

been up since 10 and had a few texts already its just that he lives down in kent 2 hr drive i wanna meet him but where thats the q any ideas???

had about 27 syns on alcohol :(

if you don't know him already i'd definately somewhere public - maybe a quiet bar, so you can still talk to each other!

...maybe suggest somewhere halfway, so it's no so much of a drive for you.

Ohhhh wit wooooo!!

2 hours is nothing hun, do you already know him? Take a friend with you, or if you don't fancy that, make sure you meet in a public place and tell someone where you are going and when you'll be back.

Woo, good luck hun xxx

no i dont know him already would deff meet in public place wouldnt be that stupid maybe next weekend just keep chatting and get to know him better

i'd chat on the phone for a week or so, then meet up somewhere public. maybe arrange to go for a meal during the day, then if you want to spend the rest of the evening with him you could go for drinks or something!

Wow, you are having a good time of it lately! Your new pic is lovely and your hair looks fantastic!

Congrats on the fella. The texting and flirting stage is so much fun! I would arrange to meet him for a drink to start with. Have a back up plan of a text to a friend to call you as an emergency escape route if it's not going the way you want it to. At least then it won't look like your being rude. Good luck and keep us updated!

Why not arrange to meet him somewhere half way? That way you both do an hour's drive.

I met my hubby online 12 years ago :eek: Everyone was dead against it.. the internet and meeting up has come a long way since then LOL. We chatted on MSN and then on the phone and as he didn't drive at the time he caught the bus to Chester, from Edinburgh!! We met for lunch and had a whale of a time.. and it went from there. We've been living together for almost 10 years and married almost 6 years now.

So despite all the cries of 'you can't meet him, he might be an axe murderer' etc, I met him anyway. We used to speak on the phone all the time for hours.. god when I think back to the phone bills we both had!

Good luck.. enjoy yourself :)

Wow you look great in your new pic. I think it is great about this fella, as long as you meet in a public place and let someone know what your doing it should be ok. I love that exciting feeling at the start of a relationship.

I never met mr lollypop on the internet but hadn't spoken to him for about 6 years as we both moved to different jobs. We started emailing again and he asked if he could phone me. I said yes so he phoned at 10 at night and we never hung up till 6am the next morning. I now have babylollypop and we have been together for nearly 3 years.

well was chatting to MM after x factor part one on the phone & got off 25 mins ago ffs !! 10 hrs i know a hell of a lot now and after that time i feel he is no nutter just need to go with my instincts and hope for the best but i tell you now i neeeeed to see him sooon the frustration is killing me lol :eek:

well was chatting to MM after x factor part one on the phone & got off 25 mins ago ffs !! 10 hrs i know a hell of a lot now and after that time i feel he is no nutter just need to go with my instincts and hope for the best but i tell you now i neeeeed to see him sooon the frustration is killing me lol :eek:

Wowsers thats one hec of a long phonecall bet your all talked out.:)

Love the new pic KK - you look gorgeous!!! Good luck with MM - both of my best friends met their partners on internet - both incredibly happy but just took things carefully until they knew them - they too spent many an hour or six on the phone!! Take care and enjoy.

Back