What a long day its been

bet your fingers are sore??you look great in your new pic..as for mm go for it you only come this way once just take care:):)xx

thanks mate xxxx
i will take care but u know when u just know if that makes sense ! heard some reall deep stuff tonite that i expect not many people know

Wow - long phone call!
MM? My ex husbands initials are MM and he's a real git - hope its not the same chap.....!!!!!

thanks mate xxxx
i will take care but u know when u just know if that makes sense ! heard some reall deep stuff tonite that i expect not many people know
he obviusly feels comfy talking to you if hes telling you deep stuff already..and yeah it did make sense and yes you do just know when it feels right xx

Wow - long phone call!
MM? My ex husbands initials are MM and he's a real git - hope its not the same chap.....!!!!!

no my MMs initials are actually MP

we last text about 3 1/2hrs im missing that already is this normal ????

back on the phone again lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:

aw this is so so sweet!
GO FOR IT you only live once!
I sort of met Hubs on the internet. I was having trouble qwith an ex who was stalking me and my friend msnd me with him in the convo (he was her friend and a copper who wanted to help) and we hit it off and she left the convo and said that he had text her saying that he thought i was wicked!
She sent photo of him to me and one to him and we decided to meet!
We have been inseperable since and get married in 9 months! That was over 2 years ago now!
You know when you know!
x

well went down to ramsgate to meet him just got home & hes lovely tbcontinued ...........

Eeeeeeeeeeeeh that has brightened up my day hope things went fab hon am so happy for you!! you look ace in your new picture

Gen x

Hi wow on your losses u r doing great,i also want to lose about the same as u.

Sarah x

Back