What a long day its been

oooh wow! need pics of the happy couple!

wonderful !! been itching to get home tonight to check out the news!!! lol
so more good weight losses .....you enjoy honey and its great to share it with you ..xxx

wonderful !! been itching to get home tonight to check out the news!!! lol
so more good weight losses .....you enjoy honey and its great to share it with you ..xxx

cheers mate im sooooo happy !!

but as your friends and sisters and mums ...we would like to check him out and make sure he is good enough for you heheheehehe xxxx
great to feel your smiling honey xxx

Just catching up as been awol for a couple of days, well done on all the exciting news! x

cheers for the replies guys

well i did anoter spontaneous visit yesterday and he is just as lovely as when i saw him last week still spending far too much time on the phone and texting too !! hes deff coming up here 6th dec not sure before that tho god i cant wait !!!! he makes me soooooo happy xxx

No better insentive than a new man on the scene!Its the best feeling ever,someone likes you for being you.Sounds like you are floating above the ground!!! x

Kittykat

Hi Kittykat,do you mind me asking what you weighed to start and what are your secrets?(apart from the new man!)cant trade mine in after all this time!Your loses are fab wish I could lose 3.5lb a week! x:D

No better insentive than a new man on the scene!Its the best feeling ever,someone likes you for being you.Sounds like you are floating above the ground!!! x

think im up there somewhere !!!

Hi Kitty - just wanted to say well done on your fab losses - you're doin great !!!

keep up the good work....:D

Debz x

well guys sorry not been on much but been on the phone loads !!!!!!!!

diet front going okayish not a great weekend had mate down from ooop north and had a fat chinese totm occured monday and ive had a huge choccie attack finger of fudge and curly wurlys not good seeing as weigh in tonite .

on the dating front : Hes looking to move up here not just to be nearer me but had enough of ramsgate so i thought id blown it when i text him and asked him if he was sure he was doing the right thing and her got crossed wires and thought i was having doubts so i had to talk to him and got off the phone at a stupid hr after ironing everything out . Its all sorted out now and he may be coming for a visit at the weekend !!!!

hope everyone is well xxxxxxxxxxx

great to hear alls going well in the love life kitty ..seems to be moving really fast ! just you get back on track with your diet as your doing sooo well ..keep smiling that lovely smile honey xxxxx

great to hear alls going well in the love life kitty ..seems to be moving really fast ! just you get back on track with your diet as your doing sooo well ..keep smiling that lovely smile honey xxxxx

cheers mate the thing is it is moving fast and thats the scary thing ! Dont worry im back on the diet good and proper not gonna mess it up this time

hey kk mayb we will be buying hats sooner than you think???hope your ok you sound it love and hugs vs xx

maybe who knows we kind of joke about 29feb 2012 but for no particular reason !!!!!!!

Back