What a long day its been

just got home and guess what .. had to check you out !
lovely to see your feeling great and so happy for you ..just got to let everyone else know now !!! hehehehe keep smiling honey xxxx

Wooo Hooo!!! Sounds as if you had fun! The 6th isnt that far away Hun and he'll be back before you know it!

That's great hun. Just think dec 6th isn't that far away. Really happy for you , and might i say your weight losses are amazing so far.

last nite it was nearly all over OMFG !!!!!!!

i feel really crap at the mo and full of cold

MM text me to say he was off round a mates house at 6. No probs we still have to get on with our own lives texts went back and forward i finished work at 8pm last nite a text came through sayuing he was at Kerries ?? well she is an ex girlfriend OK it started when i was texting getting no reply when he did reply it was sorry cant talk WTF was going through my head so feeling even worse some nasty texts flew back and forth i was sat here in tears i think texting can be misinterpreted which it deffo was i just wanted him to pick the phone up and talk to me FFS its not much to ask lol so i told him i was going to bed and we would talk today trying to be sensible

received a text around 00.20 rang him he wanted to know what the hell was wrong with me just stated felt crap wanted to talk he stated that he was only trying to help K out shes having big probs in general and hes the type of bloke that will help anyone

he told me to stop being silly cant wait to be nearer me and we deleted all the texts and forgot about it

but is it forgotten i dont know ............

awww kitty xxxxhugs
Its so difficult having a distant relationship and using text but remember its just a contact medium and so dificult to show feelings by text ...hope the sun is shining for you today honey xxxx

awww kitty xxxxhugs
Its so difficult having a distant relationship and using text but remember its just a contact medium and so dificult to show feelings by text ...hope the sun is shining for you today honey xxxx

thanks mate
all ok now as if nothing happened

not going for weigh in as full of cold and want my bed :(

Oh dear KK! All will come good! Says she the most paranoid person lnown to man1 x

hi guys sorry not been around but really not well at all

it started off with a plain & simple cold last tuesday and its now a horrible cold with an evil cough

it doesnt help that its month end and ive been working a 55 hr week :eek::eek:

the cough is keeping me awake so bad ive had 7 hrs sleep in last 3 nights hence while in here at stupid o clock im on benylin cold & flu & cough medicine but not really helping any ideas ????

So MM was gonna go and see him today but he hs ordered me not to !! to stay at home and get better to make up for it hes coming up friday nite instead of saturday
whoopieeeee i cant wait ive missed him soooo much !!!

hope you start feeling better soon x

Back