What a long day its been

I think Id mention casually to MM that your dad is coming round, explain you tried putting him off but hes coming for a quick visit. Say something light hearted like 'Dont worry I wont insist you meet the parents yet' and tell him he can go out if hed prefer and give him a get out if he wants it. He may be totally unconcerned and quite happy to meet him but I think Id give him the choice.

Does your dad stay long? Does he know about your bf?

Irene xx

They stay max 1 hr and i did tell him he was coming up sunday but doesnt know much did tell him at the start that i was meeting him and got no follow up after first date

So it wouldn't be too bad if bf chooses not to stay in. Are you ready to introduce them to each other?

Have a talk to bf tonight and see what he thinks. I am sure you are old enough to have a male friend but then dads never think daughters are old enough to have one :eek:

Irene xx

So it wouldn't be too bad if bf chooses not to stay in. Are you ready to introduce them to each other?

Have a talk to bf tonight and see what he thinks. I am sure you are old enough to have a male friend but then dads never think daughters are old enough to have one :eek:

Irene xx

exactly he still treats me like a bloody kid !

well MM is out for the count blesss

we chatted and hes gonna go out fr a bit when they come

well guys my super sexy man arrived on friday and weve had the most amazing weekend

friday nite was catching up sat we went and did a bit of shopping my dad phoned at 2.50 to tell me he wasnt up to coming over so i left MM here and went over myself collected my xmas pressie halfords vouchers then they asked about MM so i told them StepMOm asked why he didnt come up today (sat) so i said was working !!!! Left them came back picked up MM and went and got my Tom TOm came home and phoned dad to thank him and he then asked if MM wanted to come to theres for XMAS !!!!!! i said i would ask him I did and he said YES !!!!!!

last nite was more catching up and watching x factor

today was horrible as we both new it was the last day but we made the most of it he did a few jobs for me round the flat i cooked dinner and more catching up :eek::eek:

I dropped him at the station at 9.43 and we both cried :eek:

ive now booked a hotel for next sat i cant wait to see him !!!!!!!

awww so pleased for you honey ..MM sounds like a lovely man ...jobs round the flat?? hang onto him !!!
What a great outcome with your dad too ...Christmas all together ..isnt life great !
hugs and love gilly xxx

cheers guys saturday cant come round quick enough !!

How's the diet going?
Irene x

ha ha yeah going ok weekends proving tough off to get weighed in a bit

Hello Hun
I didnt no you was now doing SW, I am here with you all now,hope your keeping well xx

doing great mate wasnt awaree u were here either how u finding it xxx

well got weighed and lost 41/2 lb which means ive now lost 3 stone and half a pound whooooo hoooooooo it still hasnt sunk in

i also got SOTW !!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done kk that is amazing, i have been doing it nearly as long as you and with all my gains etc i have lost a total of 4lbs:eek:

Well done and keep it up x

Back