What a lovely suprise at WI

Frontier-Phil

Silver Member
I had a great suprise tonight at WI not did I lose 2lb, I was awarded slimmer of the month. I am really pleased with myself. Again I must say thanks to all those who have supported me you are all wonderful.:D

Phil x

Well done you. When I read the title of this post I thought you were going to say that you were given a pair of tight boxers or something to wear for your weigh ins ................. giving the ladies more excitement after you stripped for them last time!!! :) :)

Thats brilliant though, VERY deserved. You must be very proud of yourself x x x

You are such a star Phil, and a source of humour on here too!!

This losing weight business is simpols!!

Its just like the oscars!! lol! joking aside, i am not at all surprised as your weight loss (and sense of humour!!) have been great! Well done!

Well done hun :happy096:

Well done you. When I read the title of this post I thought you were going to say that you were given a pair of tight boxers or something to wear for your weigh ins ................. giving the ladies more excitement after you stripped for them last time!!! :) :)

Thats brilliant though, VERY deserved. You must be very proud of yourself x x x

lmao! And well done Phil :D

stripping?! what have i missed?!!

Phil took his trousers off to get weighed the other week as they were heavier than what he usually wears. Gave all the ladies a treat for the evening!!!

I think I got that right, anybody feel free to correct me if im wrong with it!!! :) :) :)

well done Phil! That's absolutely fantastic and you deserve it xx

Back