what a nice day

2hourglass

Silver Member
Went to a country fair in Cheshire today - very warm.. lots of horsey and doggy people. Im really chuffed with myself as there were so many temptations, I could have easily said f*** it and troughed away through several stands, i must admit to giving myself a talking too.

Needless to say, I glugged my water watching fat people eating feeling disgusted with them - how hypocritical is that ?:eek: but at least I am doing something positive now and next year I will go there thin and able to indulge.. a little bit:D

Fab willpower hun, well done! Bet it gave your a real glow being so in control xxx

Fab willpower hun, well done! Bet it gave your a real glow being so in control xxx

Definately - tough though .. phew:sigh:

You made me laugh with the "watching fat people eating feeling disgusted with them" comment.....Don't you just want to run up them and remove the cake/pasty/chocolate/burger and tell them about LT?!

I do!:D

the will power of an ox, and not eating like one, that's the right way so good luck and well done to you hourglass.

Well done you missy :)

Talking of fat people wandering round stuffing their faces reminds me of going to Florida... it was a holiday where I felt thin !! Americans can't 'arf put it away...

well doNE you,i know what you mean about fat people,you see them walking round bellies to there knees scoffing like there is a famine on and you just wanna shout LIPOTRIM to them XX

Lil,

You have such a way with words! See I would go for the sosftly softly approach while you would go for the Tourettes Syndrome Version!

(No Offence Intended!)

Lisa xx

well doNE you,i know what you mean about fat people,you see them walking round bellies to there knees scoffing like there is a famine on and you just wanna shout LIPOTRIM to them XX
HEHEHEHE... i think it ever time i see one...how much happier would they all be on LT :D

cant stop laughing so true what u are all saying , i never ate in public when i was 4 stone overweight ! xxx

It's also the cramming in as much they can as if it was their last ever meal and chewing sloppily and displaying the contents that appalls me!

I am also a non public eater!

(FAO Fattothin, I said PUBLIC eater ok?!):D;)

Lisa xx

It's also the cramming in as much they can as if it was their last ever meal and chewing sloppily and displaying the contents that appalls me!

I am also a non public eater!

(FAO Fattothin, I said PUBLIC eater ok?!):D;)

Lisa xx

Watched a women ram a meat pie and then a baby quiche in her face - I couldn't decide if I was jealous or horrified:D

LOL!

Watched a women ram a meat pie and then a baby quiche in her face - I couldn't decide if I was jealous or horrified:D

LOL LOL!!!!

Ooooh, horrified!

Imagine her furred up arteries!:eek::D

Just wanted to mention seeing as were having a *****.......

Around seven months ago there was a horrible mother at my daughters pre school who I overheard calling me a 'fat cow'....I think it was cause I accidently brushed past her or something stupid like that.....

The irony was she was exactly the same size as me!...anyway I never pulled her up about it as getting into a bitchfight in the playground is not my style....I like my revenge savoured and served very, very cold........

Today, I popped out to get some more painkillers and water supplies and bumped into the nasty witch coming out of Sayers (lol).....she gazed at me in astonishment and said 'Oooh you look different!", I just replied, 'Yeah, more yummy less tummy!"......why oh why, did I say that?!:eek::D

Anyway she is bigger than ever and I look better so I don't care!:p

But I am a prat!:D

On while we're on the subject....

How come 'fat' seems to an acceptable insult whereas if you replaced it with 'black' you would get the book thrown at you ? (& rightly so...)

On while we're on the subject....

How come 'fat' seems to an acceptable insult whereas if you replaced it with 'black' you would get the book thrown at you ? (& rightly so...)

I've had that insult too!

I am more latte though, but people are just jealous cause I is exotic, ok?!:D

I will be a skinny latte!

One day!:D

Back