what a night!! did anyone else have a bad first night?

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by bluedress21, 3 August 2011 Social URL.

1. bluedress21

bluedress21 Full Member

Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Well today is day 2! Last night was rubbish I woke up 10 times! If it wasn't for a rumbling stomach it was to go to the toilet AGAIN! Did anyone else have a bad first night? If so does it get better? I've also woke up with stomach ache this morning any one else have that? Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nikkif

Nikkif New Member

Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    I woke up on my second morning feeling like I was hungover - stomache ache, headache.... well just aching all over!!
    It gets easier... I'm only on day 3, but I feel so much cherpier today than I did yesterday. The hunger pangs have vanished - but greed has stepped in today and I just want food!!

Read the diaries and the photo thread on here - its really helping to motivate me - seeing it is achievable :) Good Luck!! :)

Nikki x

4. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    I had night sweats and did not sleep well during the first three nights. Body is detoxifying I guess, it gets better.

5. bluedress21

bluedress21 Full Member

Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Okay thanks guys! I'm definatly going to keep looking at peoples diaries to keep me going!! Good luck to you nikki aswell!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.