what a prat !!!

fillymum

synful soul
Me that is who. What an unmitigated prat of the first order.

All the advice I dish out on here and have broken everyone of the rues.

I have allowed worrying to be bigger in my life and my mind than my great longing to be slim.

What a stupid bltch !!!!! Since all this hospital business started in March I have eaten all the stuff I know I should not eat using this as an excuse.

All I have achieved is to put on 7lbs with no one to blame but me.

Now I have to do it all again...........

Stupid, stupid,stupid !!!!!

I am back on track again and just hope I have learnt from the lesson my scales gave me this morning !!!

Not stupid at all my lovely..just human ;)

With all the stress you are under its not surprising that SW hasn't been at the front of your mind... you will whip those lbs back off in no time :D -lets hope the other issues are resolved ASAP.

Be kind to yourself and cut yourself some slack.
Take care Sue....

Hey Sue, don't beat yourself up about it, it's not anything that any of us has not done, well I have anyway. You have taken stock of where you are and resolved to do something about it. Good for you. Now forget about it and move on, in a couple or 3 weeks you could be back to where you were and you will be a stronger person for it. You are not a prat at all.
The very best of luck to you.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you have had a major worry in your life. You would do what most people would do, food is a comfort but at least now you know where to make changes, it can soon come off and remember SW for life!!!

Right you - stop there! Do not beat yourself up! You've had a blip, and given the unknowing circumstances, is more than understandable! You've drawn a line, are back on track and will get rid of those measly 7lbs in no time - no more negative words please, they breed negative feelings xxxxx

Dammit, no beating yourself up! You've had a blip, it's normal and understandable! You will fix this, and it will happen fast. You need to be nice to yourself and give yourself some slack. Back on track and you'll be fine. Promise!

Back