Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What a Shock!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sedalia, 13 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Went and got my shakes and got weighed. Im dumping my scales, they said I was 14 stone, but the official weighing said I was 15 stone 6 ! Lots of work to do I guess.

On another note, how much water do you have to drink a day?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi hun, time for new scales methinks :scale: The good thing is that you are starting LT, and that the weight will soon be droppnig off!

They say a minimum of 2 litres of water, but to be honest the more you drink the better you will feel! I struggled with 2 litres to start with, but now drink about 4! I bought myself a really nice 2 litre jug and a large matching glass from Dunelm and fill it up first thing in the morning - its always empty by lunchtime!

Try sparkling water too, it rings the changes.... I have that in the evenings wheras before I would have had wine!!

4. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks for your tips.

5. safee

safee Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congratulations on starting :) about the water, it'll get easier, I can't believe how much i'm drinking every day!

6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    the more u drink, the more ur body seems to need so u will get used to it. best of luck for the week! i personally woulda kept ur scales and dumped the CDCs ones :D

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Good luck, I would also stick to your official weigh in. If you hop on one morning and are disappointed you may have a slip up and blow your good work.
    You cannot fail to lose on this diet if you are 100% good.

Good luck hun x

8. JulesE

JulesE Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pre-Op...Gastric Banding
    If I were you, I'd dump your broken scales & not bother getting any new ones!

That way, you can more easily weigh only at your official weigh-ins.

I've 'cheated' many a time after scale hopping & not liking what I saw!

9. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +

....Hi there...best of luck of LT....same thing happened to me...I was "blissfully" thinking I was 14 ish and got weighed in to be 16st 8.....was totally sick....anyhoo this diet is great and (even though I have been on holiday last 4 days)....the weight is really shifting for once in years.....Bea

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.