What a Shock!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sedalia, 13 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Went and got my shakes and got weighed. Im dumping my scales, they said I was 14 stone, but the official weighing said I was 15 stone 6 ! Lots of work to do I guess.

On another note, how much water do you have to drink a day?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi hun, time for new scales methinks :scale: The good thing is that you are starting LT, and that the weight will soon be droppnig off!

They say a minimum of 2 litres of water, but to be honest the more you drink the better you will feel! I struggled with 2 litres to start with, but now drink about 4! I bought myself a really nice 2 litre jug and a large matching glass from Dunelm and fill it up first thing in the morning - its always empty by lunchtime!

Try sparkling water too, it rings the changes.... I have that in the evenings wheras before I would have had wine!!

4. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks for your tips.

5. safee

safee Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congratulations on starting :) about the water, it'll get easier, I can't believe how much i'm drinking every day!

6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    the more u drink, the more ur body seems to need so u will get used to it. best of luck for the week! i personally woulda kept ur scales and dumped the CDCs ones :D

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Good luck, I would also stick to your official weigh in. If you hop on one morning and are disappointed you may have a slip up and blow your good work.
    You cannot fail to lose on this diet if you are 100% good.

Good luck hun x

8. JulesE

JulesE Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pre-Op...Gastric Banding
    If I were you, I'd dump your broken scales & not bother getting any new ones!

That way, you can more easily weigh only at your official weigh-ins.

I've 'cheated' many a time after scale hopping & not liking what I saw!

9. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +

....Hi there...best of luck of LT....same thing happened to me...I was "blissfully" thinking I was 14 ish and got weighed in to be 16st 8.....was totally sick....anyhoo this diet is great and (even though I have been on holiday last 4 days)....the weight is really shifting for once in years.....Bea

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.