What a thought!.........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Prinzessin, 27 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Prinzessin

Prinzessin Shoe Queen!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have had a wonderful idea! For me anyway... I am no longer going to worry how much weight I lose in a week or set myself targets...like I must lose a stone by the end of the 1st week in November etc....
    Im just going to keep plugging at it a day at a time and wait for my jeans to fall down (in public knowing my luck)
    Might not sound very important but as soon as the thought came in to my head (like 2 minutes ago) I felt like a huge pressure had been lifted :D
    So, I will let you know when the public showing of my backside happens :D lol xxx
    Anisah likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thinkingthin

thinkingthin Member

That has just made me laugh so much !! I tend to go with how loose my clothes are rather than scale weight. I look forward to your public showing hehe
  4. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Cambridge Diet
    lol Well i can see it now on the front of ok mag! Cambridge dieter bares all after weight loss!!
  5. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Pervert! :p (Only kidding.)

If only I could make myself think like that! Sadly most of us set goal, it helps some people.
    Just because the pressure is off though, doesn't mean you can get complacent with your water etc.! :)

Good luck

6. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Good one! :rotflmao: Whatever works for you!
  7. thinkingthin

thinkingthin Member

Maybe we couldstart a trend,lose a stone...show your bum!!
  8. thinkingthin

thinkingthin Member

I only restarted last monday and i'm sick of the water already.Never ever been a water drinker but i MAKE sure i drink the minimum of 2 litres a day. I just think that sometimes the scales say less than what your body tells you ;-) However saying that i wish they would say 4 stone less!!
  9. Angela1

Angela1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Don't jest about the trousers! About 9 days ago I was stretching up to a cupboard for the teabags and my black trousers started falling down... right down! The safety pins each side couldn't be pulled in any further.... so I went out on Saturday and bought a new pair of smaller trousers!
  10. abz

abz Gold Member

sounds like it was about time angela :D
  11. getting there!

getting there! Full Member

Dukan... let's see!!
    my work colleagues were sniggering about my trousers yesterday, apparently i now have a saggy arse where my old bum used to fill!!!! ahem time for new trousers me thinks!!
  12. kerry_berry

kerry_berry Full Member

Thats awesome! Baggy trousers...... baggy trousers ........ *dancing* !!
  13. peppa

peppa Pwincess

i wait in anticipation for my trouser falling experience
  14. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

I totally agree, i've only lost 1 st 2 lb in 6 weeks, (did go away for 9 days in between) was hoping to loose another 5lb

But i've lost inches from everywhere, my work pants were hanging of me, the other week so i bought a size 12 and now they are getting a bit big.

So i'd say go of the clothes rather than the scales.
  15. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Cambridge Diet
    LOL Funny but it seems like a brilliant idea. I am thinking of celebrating days completed and stop weighing myself weekly, just do a monthly weigh. The numbers drive me nuts.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.