What a waste of a shake

Starlight

Gold Member
Decided, against my better judgement, to try a shake muffin.

Well least now I know theyre not for me. It turned out fine but it disappeared a heck of a lot quicker than my hot shake would have done. Its also got me now craving sweet things - something my shakes dont do.

Well least Ive tried it once, wont be doing that again. For me the whole point of this is its a Total Food Replacement and making 'food' out of my shakes just seems to contradict the reason Im doing this.

Shakes only for me now :)

I agree which is why I only make them if Im not hungry in the slightest and have a spare pack for the day. Not something which happens often as Im always starving, lol.

How do you make a muffin, sitting here trying to work out how a milkshake can ne turned into a muffin.
:confused:

LOL ...... OMG it looked like a road accident, I really think muffins are off the menu.... but has made me laugh. :yuk: Could anyone tell me what they think to the soups as I haven't tried them yet. xx

I'm with you starlight, when I did cambridge four years ago I didn't have any bars or make my shakes into anything till I was half a stone off goal, I never made muffins but did used to have two bars a week. I think that I'm not going to eat muffins or cake when I'm done so why do it now. I'm so strict with myself, just hope I keep it up.

i have had muffins as a treat, works fine for me. im on the bumper pack tho so get to chew daily anyway.

the format is not important to me and i will do anything i can to make this easier (and make it less likely to feel the need to cheat proper). that includes having a shake muffin now and again. (and even a serving of jelly, cup of bouillon, soft drinks without citric acid once in a while.)

so each to their own / whateva bends ur banana :)

good that you find out what works for you, starlight!

I used to have muffins all the time when on Cambridge but I felt a bit cheated of a meal so stopped them. Now i had a bit of a brainwave the other earlier. Do you think if I made up a shake and chucked it in an ice cream maker it would create ice cream? I'm contemplating it!

LOL ...... OMG it looked like a road accident, I really think muffins are off the menu.... but has made me laugh. :yuk: Could anyone tell me what they think to the soups as I haven't tried them yet. xx

I found the soups too thick so i halved the pack and used half with 250ml water. The thai chicken and tomato are really nice but i haven't tried the vegetable or mushroom yet.

Just made my first shake of the day and used a vanilla one, but added a sprinkling of coffee to it after reading that others on here think it's too plain.. i blended it with ice and it is so nice! :D Like a starbucks frappe which i love :)

Back