What a waste of space I am! No willpower whatsoever!

Lucky7

Lucky7
Completely blew it today. Breakfast and lunch were okay, but then it was someones birthday and I couldn't resist the chocolates, biscuits and chocolate cornflake cakes that she's left in the staffroom. THEN, because it was parents evening the head had got sandwiches and mini-cakes in for us all. Again, I couldn't resist. And THEN, one of the parents bought in some home-made onion bhajiis for the staff to share as we were having to work late (lovely lady) so I 'had' to try one or two of those.

Because the meetings finished later than planned I've missed my gym class. Feeling horrible, physically as well as angry with myself. :cry:

Dont stress, everyone does it! Just start again tomorrow.

I've done that kind of thing... the other day I ate a whole box of after eight mints (which i didnt enjoy) just because they were there! And I then get into the mind set 'I might as well be really bad now' and I'll eat everything I can see!

As long as its not everyday, dont feel guilty! xxxx

Trust me when I say we've all had days we've wanted to kick ourselves over - I made some silly decisions on Saturday! Just pick yourself up, and draw a line under it because tomorrow's a new day, and there's every chance you'll manage a STS or even a loss. And even if you don't, at least you know why, and you're unlikely to do the same next week :)

Thanks. I know tomorrow's another day. I'm just cross with myself for being such a greedy mare. And tired from Monday syndrome plus Parents evening (plus all that chewing no doubt!!).

Early night I think. Have had enough of me in this day.

x

I wouldn't beat yourself up about it, you've done it now so no point getting annoyed about it thats when you'll likely say frig it all and eat even more! I'm sure it was delicious and you enjoyed it so put it down to a wee blip and start again tomorrow! I can NEVER say no to stuff like that so believe me you're not on your own! :rolleyes: I had 2 1/2 lbs on me last week cos of a weekend away, tons of food I couldn't resist but I enjoyed it all so I didn't get annoyed about it, fingers crossed I'll have it off tomorrow!!

Tomorrows a new day just put today behind you! :)

I'm the same way...just finished a humongous gingerbread cookie because I had updated travel shots and needed to wait 15 minutes before leaving the clinic...and the nurse said waiting in the coffee shop was okay. Should have left my extra money in the office :)

As my day is only half done I'll draw a line right now and be good for the rest it, and keep the memory that eating the whole cookie made me feel a bit yucky.

It happens to the best of us. The day after my first meeting I ate nachos at the cinema with cheese sauce and had a piece of kfc style chicken from the takeaway later. I just ate a few less syns the next day and got back to it.

I think everyone's said it...draw a line under today...tomorrow is another day. It's true we've all been there...I was on Saturday but just wrote it off and started again Sunday.

Remember...you're only human... :)

I could say the same...tomorrow is a new day, and I have, but I'll also say, remember how you feel today, next time you're in that situation, think back to now, it will help you to decide whether you want it or not
It stops me sometimes, not always, but it does sometimes.
Don't fret, it's done

I'm the same way...just finished a humongous gingerbread cookie because I had updated travel shots and needed to wait 15 minutes before leaving the clinic...and the nurse said waiting in the coffee shop was okay. Should have left my extra money in the office :)

As my day is only half done I'll draw a line right now and be good for the rest it, and keep the memory that eating the whole cookie made me feel a bit yucky.

Well done for drawing that line at half time!! x

Ick!! Went to bed early, but my body has been punishing me for my greed all night with stomach cramps and trapped wind. I shall try to remember this physical pain as well as those horrible feelings of letting myself down for next time I'm tempted to pig out!!

Oooo. Don't want to teach anyone today. Where's my bed...

I'm going to tell you off!!!

No not for the pigging out, been there have a cupboard of the t shirts!

It's the post title! A few extra mouthfuls or a day being an eating machine does NOT permit you to call yourself names! I'm not saying this just for you but for all of us that do this! 'I had a nibble of naughtiness, so therefore I'm a big fat pig/heifer/blimp/blob/*insert derogatory word*!' and NEVER, are you a waste of space!

What you EAT or DO does not determine who you are!

Mmmmkay?????

*Shirl steps down from the soap box*

Shirleen said:
I'm going to tell you off!!!

No not for the pigging out, been there have a cupboard of the t shirts!

It's the post title! A few extra mouthfuls or a day being an eating machine does NOT permit you to call yourself names! I'm not saying this just for you but for all of us that do this! 'I had a nibble of naughtiness, so therefore I'm a big fat pig/heifer/blimp/blob/*insert derogatory word*!' and NEVER, are you a waste of space!

What you EAT or DO does not determine who you are!

Mmmmkay?????

*Shirl steps down from the soap box*

Well said :) xx

Back