what a waste of time

I can not believe that I have only lost 2 lb this week lipotrim is not for me I have never cheated and had all my shakes and loads of water what is wrong not worth it

I totally get you there huni, I would feel the same in your circumstances but having read loads of posts ive noticed for some reason it happens to some people and then the next week they have a big loss again maybe our bodies adjusting to the loss, I would have one more 100% week and if you dont get a good loss then maybe re-consider Lt dont give up just yet it could just be a one off ? Good luck for next week xx

You have lost 19lbs in 3 weeks - I'm sorry but I'm confused as to why you think it is a waste of time. You have done absolutely brilliantly and if I was you I would be thrilled!

Well done and good luck for next week x

Me too - 2lbs! You do realise thats the equlivant to 16 sausages!

What do you expect, miracle losses every week?!
You have lost well over the average weight loss expected for a women a month. Be happy with that.

Im not sure why youve got a :( face by week 2 either when you lost 4lbs!!!!

Get a grip woman - come on! This diet is worth it. Go and have a look at the fabulous results over on the refeed and maintainence section.

Go and get something that weighs in at 19lbs and feel how heavy that is and maybe you'll realise your weight loss so far is fab!

i hope i lose as much as you in 3 weeks!!!!!! Well done that fab x
summergurl....ur pics are amazing! you've really inspired me to tackle this weekend! x

mumtomonster3... just hang on in there. You already accumulated large weight losses in 3 weeks!!! Fantastic result! So dont go and have a wobbly now. Get back on track straight away. And refocus for next week. Keep busy and drinking loads and loads of water!

I got weighed today (end of week 2) and lost 6lbs which am thrilled to bits about, as it brings my total tally to 14lbs in just two weeks and Im grateful for that! :happy036:

Summergurl... I love your before and after photos. You look absolutely fabulous... and a great inspiration for us newbies to really focus. Well done you for losing another gal hanging on to you!

Liz x

On all diets you have good weeks and bad weeks even if you have been 100% if you had been on WW or SW you may have only gone down half iykwim!
I too am dreading my first 'not so good' weigh in as I know that I too will have doubts but I'm hoping I will have the strength to keep going.
People get to their target weights an awful lot quicker on this diet than any other way....if you can, stick to it, it WILL be worth it!

Hey there.....don't feel down....I only lost 2 pounds in week 3, and felt very disappointed - but lost another 6 pounds this week, so it's balanced itself out well! Keep with it for another week, and try to look at it over a few weeks, as opposed to basing your entire feelings on just one week. You've done amazingly well - 19 pounds!! Hope you keep going.....good luck x

Week 3 is notorious for being a low loss week. 19 lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic - hang in there

xx

I can not believe that I have only lost 2 lb this week lipotrim is not for me I have never cheated and had all my shakes and loads of water what is wrong not worth it

HI
please please do not give up!!!
i stayed the same last week after being 100% so i was livid and my nurse had to near enough beg me to give it another week as i was feeling exactly the same as you and this week?......well went yesterday afternoon and i had lost 13lbs so that made me ecstatic and i am more focused than ever,please wait til your next weigh in and see what happens before you make any drastic decision.you CAN do it.xxx

Wow! thats a fantastic result Donnac76! Well done you! :patback:

As you can see from the above comments you are doing well. Don't give up and lose all the hard work you've put in. It gets easier after first couple of weeks too! Give yourself a pat on the back!!!!
Emma x

Dont give up now ! You have done brilliant and 2lb may be a bit of an anti climax compared to other weeks but its still a loss . When i did lighter life it happened to me and i was so shocked and i was so upset as i knew i hadnt cheated . Stupidly i gave up and now im back on it lol as i remember the lady saying to me this diet is the only diet were you will always lose every week so even if its only a 1lb its still a loss and that if id been doing a different diet say ww there would be weeks were id have no loss . Could be your holding more water as we woman do that when our period is due . Dont give up you will so regret it . I know it knocks you a bit but hold on in there everyone on here has had the same thing happen & they still tell you its worth it . They wouldnt still be on it all this time if it didnt work or bother talking you out of it . Please dont make the mistake i did as my mistake was a year ago and ive tried all kinds in between and still battleling with my weight to date but i know now what i didnt then . It is worth it no matter what the loss mwah

I can sort of sympathise with mumtomonsters3 here, I've personally only averaged about 3-4lbs every week and some of those were even less, and I've stuck to it religiously. I've gradually learnt to lower my expectations though and accept Lipotrim for what it is instead of expecting to lose 9 lbs or whatever every week, if the diet was that easy everyone would be on it. Stay on it and you will lose the weight, simple as that and that's been my mantra

Dont give up now ! You have done brilliant and 2lb may be a bit of an anti climax compared to other weeks but its still a loss . When i did lighter life it happened to me and i was so shocked and i was so upset as i knew i hadnt cheated . Stupidly i gave up and now im back on it lol as i remember the lady saying to me this diet is the only diet were you will always lose every week so even if its only a 1lb its still a loss and that if id been doing a different diet say ww there would be weeks were id have no loss . Could be your holding more water as we woman do that when our period is due . Dont give up you will so regret it . I know it knocks you a bit but hold on in there everyone on here has had the same thing happen & they still tell you its worth it . They wouldnt still be on it all this time if it didnt work or bother talking you out of it . Please dont make the mistake i did as my mistake was a year ago and ive tried all kinds in between and still battleling with my weight to date but i know now what i didnt then . It is worth it no matter what the loss mwah

You are very much right it could be water retention,thats what stopped me showing a loss last week after being 100% and like i said i was livid! i personally find my body cant cope with 3+ litres of water a day as that's when i begin to retain,dropped my water intake back to 2.5 litres max and the result i got this week speaks for itself,i really do hope this spurs you on to keep going this week mum2monsters.xx

its really great reading all your posts im on day 3 of my first week and feeling ok. i am going for weigh in on thursday and really hope to have a great result. well done to you all x x

its really great reading all your posts im on day 3 of my first week and feeling ok. i am going for weigh in on thursday and really hope to have a great result. well done to you all x x

Good luck for your 1st weigh in :) xx

thanks x x

You're right to be 'so hopeful'! I'm on day5 week1 (round 3!) and this first week is the toughest. You'll feel a whole lot better after your 1st weigh in!

Back