what a weekend!!!

TinaC72

Sorry if this is a bit long winded but this weekend has been horrible..On friday my home phone was not working for some unknown reason, people could ring but it didnt ring in the house anyway its was fixed by friday night and i had recieved a voicemail from my doctors saying could i ring them back as soon as possible regarding my smear test results, well it was 7:30pm so obvisouly doctors was closed and now i was fearing the worst!:sigh: have had a bad smear before! well was unable to sleep friday night had to keep getting up as the things going around my head was driving me mad, saturday was just as bad as i was tired, worried and upset,my diet went to pot, ate a little. i didnt want to tell my husband as i thought it was unfair to worry him aswel, anyway monday came and first thing i phoned the doctor but it was nurses day off :mad: so had to wait another day to find out:cry:, so i have just phoned and spoke to nurse who said that my smear test was fine but it showed up that i have thrush!!!:eek:. iam very relieved but really annoyed that she didnt say in the message that there was nothing to worry about, cant believe how a phone call could make me feel so bad and messesd up my diet, did have shakes allday yesterday but found it really hard.. sorry for the rant but needed to get that off my chest.

Tina.

That is rotten Tina, all that stress for nothing ... you're right they could have left you a better message.

Hope you're feeling brighter now ;)

Oh Dear sorry to hear you had a bad weekend. Hope you are feeling better

Back