What am I doing wrong?

Looks like you're getting the hang of the supetfree foods!

A woman at my old class used to cook chopped vegetables in with her savoury rice to get her superfree in- might be worth a try if you like the stuff

I do, but I never have time to make them with work and everything. I am going to try and have more veg at night though. I love sprouts(I know weird lol) However, I am thinking of making a super soup for work to have with a side salad or something.

Do you think I could cook some veg the night before and warm it up? Or will it not be as good. I really do feel full now, more than last night. :)

Glad you got it checked out, trust me you don't want your thyroid packing up on you ;) 4 and a half years of misery and a 5.5 stone weight gain later I'm now finally getting my life back. I seem to need to be quite strict with the SW thing but it is working.

Your food diary looks very well balanced and if you carry on like that I'm sure the weight will come off :D

Well my totm happened today, so that could have been the reason as well lol. I thought it was a few weeks off yet, but time as gone by that quickly that I did not realise it was totm. lol

Knoksk said:
Well my totm happened today, so that could have been the reason as well lol. I thought it was a few weeks off yet, but time as gone by that quickly that I did not realise it was totm. lol

Ahhh May be?? With my rice btw i roast pepper onion leeks n tomatoes in fry light then mix in with cooked rice its lush x

I lost 1 lb this week, thanks for all the advice, you guys are the reason I lost it. Thankyou! XD

Great news!

Back