Extra Easy What am i doing wrong?

I have been doing slimming world on and off for 3 years. I used to lose a minimum of 2 pounds every week but now on extra easy I am if I am lucky losing a pound. I drink loads of water, eat my third super free, stick to my syns what am I doing wrong? How can I speed it up? Help : (

Try consiously eating more foods with ss next to them to speed up your weightloss also y not have a couple of red days a week? :)

Were you better losses while doing red and green days? If so I would go back to doing them.

I was exactly the same I was a member when it was only red and green days and left when the extra easy came in as I just couldn't loose weight on it no matter how good I was. but ive joined back on Wednesday and ive been told I can do any day I wish so im doing mainly red and green days and adding an exra easy in when I fancy it. my consultant couldn't explain it either as my fod diaries were perfect.

Thanks for your replies. I will try and eat more ss foods and yes I did lose more on green days but I did it over 5yrs ago before I had my son. Just out of interest do you all have 3rd superfree with every meal? Or do you just eat lots of fruit and veg to make up for it? I always thought it had to be with every meal but consultant said as long as you whole day makes up of third superfree that fine.

I try and do it wirth every meal but so long as oy overall day is 3 rd superfree I don't worry too much I I don't have it with one meal.

Back