What am I doing?

shellyamber

Im getting married in the 15th next friday...for the last 2 weeks stress levels have been building and i have been so bad on my diet...been on ss for the last few months off and on...had to go out a few times for hen night and a party...I collect my dress on sunday im just hope it still fits....my mum has made my wedding dress....while I collect the dress my parents thought it might be about time that they met my partner for the first time on sunday...just to add to the stress.... Happy family...lol .I think im going to have to go to the gym for a few hours just to switch off...xx

Oh bless you - you're bound to be stressed in the run up to such a big day!

Enjoy your time in the gym and just remember that your wedding day will be over in a flash. Time just speeds up when you're the bride - you're so busy all day, you won't know where the time has gone. So try to slow down and enjoy the last few days of being a singleton lol.

Best wishes for a glorious wedding day, hun.
xxxx

It is stressful in the run up to your big day as you want things to run smoothly and go without any hitches.....!

Wow havent your parents met hubby to be yet......hope it goes well.

Im getting married in the 15th next friday...for the last 2 weeks stress levels have been building and i have been so bad on my diet...been on ss for the last few months off and on...had to go out a few times for hen night and a party...I collect my dress on sunday im just hope it still fits....my mum has made my wedding dress....while I collect the dress my parents thought it might be about time that they met my partner for the first time on sunday...just to add to the stress.... Happy family...lol .I think im going to have to go to the gym for a few hours just to switch off...xx

Fingers crossed for your dress will fit!

Think positive thoughts!!!

I think Rescue Remedy for my stress levels, but if your SSing it will take you out of ketosis.

Working out in the gym is also very good. Even going for a brisk 20 minute walk will help.

At the end of the day when it comes to love your the only one who knows what is right for you and other people will have their opinions but that is okay, just let them fly over your head....you never know they might really like your choice:)

Exciting times ahead try to relax and enjoy this precious time of being...your in love and about to get married and you have your whole life ahead of you. Priceless:)

Back