What animals/pets do you have?

pmsl, I didn't see anything hanging out of it!! ...
Keep it secret Tracy ;) xxxxxx

Hahahahahaha you lot really make me laugh!! xx

its a sphynx's sphincter dont see one of them everyday x

PMSL!! Oh dear what a funny night, and to think I was feeling so sh*t earlier :D:D:D

Have sex instead of talking about it maybe Lil? lol xx

What has happened you all ???? you are all sex mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angeldevil:

I have a hamster called "Cotton". IT bite me the other night so i dont like it anymore.....when i go away I'm letting my mum's dog mind it :sign0151:

on my way.....

Me too Lil;):D xxx

I have a hamster called "Cotton". IT bite me the other night so i dont like it anymore.....when i go away I'm letting my mum's dog mind it :sign0151:
I once had an hamster but I broke it:D

dave my oh had a hamster it started pooing blood so his dad put it in a carrier bag and put it over the exhaust pipe ,just an idea lol

THAT IS SHOCKING! XX

lol, oh glad to see we're still vaguely animal orientated on this thread, LOL xxx
PS I had a hamster called Trixie, I used to feed it extra strong mints! :confused: seemed like a good idea when I was 9!!!

dave my oh had a hamster it started pooing blood so his dad put it in a carrier bag and put it over the exhaust pipe ,just an idea lol

OMG Li'll, you'll have the RSPCA on ya!!!! :eek:

Back