What animals/pets do you have?

lmaoxxxxx nutter

but I broke it:D[/quote]

How do you break a hamster????

you dont want to know? lol

dave my oh had a hamster it started pooing blood so his dad put it in a carrier bag and put it over the exhaust pipe ,just an idea lol

OMG ..... I FORGIVE THE HAMSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REMIND ME NEVER TO GET ON THE WRONG SIDE OF YOUR FAMILY

LOL XX... IT DID INVOLVE A ROLL OF TAPEx

I didnt kill it, it stretched after a while albeit walked funny but she was fine good old fanny the hamster xx

I have to say i was telling them in work about the story when it bit me and it came out all wrong..... they were hysterical!!!
it started with...... I was on the bed playing with my hamster.....and that was it...:D

lol, oh dear oh dear!! this goes from bad to worse, you'll have the animal rights all over this thread :D xxx

Its ok Toni we will tell them your a human really xx

Well we're not getting any reputation power for these threads put it that way :giggle:

you already have a reputation Louise xx

you already have a reputation Louise xx[/quote

For my innocence, goodlooks, great advice and keeping you on the straight and narrow???? an i close?? :D:D

spot on hun xx

;) xx

getting back to original topic:D

i have 2 dogs a gsd called kia and a chihuahua called tiger!
i compete in obedience with both of them also compete in working trials and agility with kia.

tiger is the only chihuahua in our county to get to the level of obedience that he competes in.
its funny when you see how anoyed people get when they see that a little chihuahua has beat their collies,gsds,etc!
he is also a qualified PAT dog and visits terminaly ill patients in hospitals.
kia has just got her CD in working trials for that she had to jump the 9ft long jump,3ft clear jump and the 6ft scale,the scale is like a wall that they have to climb over, stop the otherside then when you call them back they have to climb back over the scale to you.

i have a cat aswell,all she does is sleep and catch mice allday!

lol, good on you for breaking the mould a little when it comes to competing the chihuahua! lol I bet the looks on the peoples faces are priceless :D

I've now got a few more to add to my pets... I had four chicks hatch yesterday :D and one ducking so far :D:D:D they are VERY cute :D

Back