What are Tetrapaks??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tina, 3 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Tina

Tina Member

Hi all, :)

Could anyone tell me what the Tetra Paks are please? :confused:
    i have heard about them but not actually sure when you can have them?, what they are? can you have them on Sole Source? etc etc

any information would be great.................. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

good question....I am very interested to hear the answer!!
  4. Nick

Nick Need help

Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Hi Tina ,
    I am glad you asked that question i would like to know.:)
  5. essexmum

essexmum Full Member

Tetra packs are basically little cartons of ready made shakes nad come in two flavours. Chocolate & Banana.

They are quite small so you'd need to drink a lot of water with them - they are also quite thick.

They're really handy to have if your out and about during a meal-time.

I'm been taking mine to University with me to have at lunchtime
  6. Mrs Bean

Mrs Bean Full Member

Tetra packs are lovely ready made shake cartons - chocolate velvet and banana bliss. Ideal for days out!!

Pop them in the freezer for ice cream.

7. Tina

Tina Member

Ohhhhhh thanks all, iv actually had those on CD but i didnt know they were referred to as that, whoooopppppsssss
    they are very nice and very easy for when on the move,

thanks again.....:D
  8. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

1/2 a choc on put in a mug toped up with hot not boiling water makes a great hot choc,and you get 2 for 1 which is even nicer mmmmmmmmmmm
  9. Tina

Tina Member

thats a really good idea, i havent tried things like this yet while on the CD, really must start experimenting :)
    ill give that a go while im on holiday next week, ............... yes im going on holiday and taking the CD with me, :D im so trying to not let anything stop me reaching my goal. i will succeeddddddd :p
    thanks for that...........
  10. kazz

kazz Gold Member

best of luck with that tina....i remember when I was looking into LL the counsellor told me not to start til after sept cos I would be on hols for 3 weeks....but so many people have managed to ss while away that i dont see any reason why it cant be done!! good luck and enjoy!
  11. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Have a great holiday,Yes take CD with you,lots of CDers do that and come back pounds lighter.
    Good luck babe
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.