What are the chances????????????

xxxgemmie-louxxx

Im starting SS tomorrow and i am a size 20 what are the chances of me being a size 16 by 20th June????????:confused:

Very good if you are 100% and keep up your water.

I initially lost 23lbs in 4 weeks on CD by being very very good and was just into a 16. You have almost a month more than me, and I think every chance of doing it.

We have similar starting tickers too. I am getting into a 14 atm, so I think you would be into a 16 at roughly BMI 30 (ish)

HTH

4 food packs

Oh jings aye you'll be racing ahead at 5' 10 you'll lose much quicker than me. Not even weight wise I'm talking here but your body will fit into smaller sizes at a comparative higher weight than me?

So whilst I may be a size 16 at 13 st 6, you may be a size 16 at less than that! Do you know what I mean? I envy your height!

Good luck!

I've lost 24lbs in just under 3 weeks and i have already dropped from an 18 to a 16, so i would say that its most certainly possible! :)

I'm hoping for much the same result and have been told it's possible, so here's hoping!!

Well i've been unsuccessful to start it and starting tomorrow morning so fingers crossed we can do it!! i really want fast results xx

You have done amazing ive never done SS before always done 810 so its not gonna be easy but mind over matter i want to be slim more than i want chocolate i need to prove to everyone im not a constant diet failure!!! i can and will do this will the help of everyone here!!! Sod the odd meal, sod the odd drink the hardest bit is im going to see Girls aloud end of the month and i have planned to go out on the razz in London how to i avoid that one????:sigh:

Gemmie - I have just started on week 5 and the jeans I wore the first time I met my CDC now come up to my armpits and will be the trousers I keep to show me how far I have come. I was a 20/22 when I started and now the size 18 work trousers, never worn just sat in the wardrobe for years, now fit very comfortably and don't look tight. I would also say that I am down at least a full size, if not more in tops. In fact I struggled this morning to choose a casual top to wear to work as most felt too baggy and didn't look right anymore. (Yay)

Just stick with the diet, drink all the water and wait for the results!!!

You are right ive become obsessed with dieting different ways i need to do this and i need to get down to that 16 by end of june as my step daughter wants me to wear a neon tutu (dont ask!!) for her birthday night out and i cant be seen looking like dumbo in a tutu!!! i can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back