What are the packs like?

Myaevesmummy

Hi all. Currently doing Slim&Save, love that you can have 'meals' the spicy spaghetti and chilli packs are lovely but im struggling because I have no one to 'check up' on me! What are the food packs on Lipotrim? Are they just shakes? How many per day? X

Hi, you can get "flapjacks" peanut or coconut but not many people like them. There is a chicken soup too. Apart from that it is choc, strawberry and vanilla shakes. I hope this helps.

There is no comparison with Slim and Save unfortunately! The Lipotrim shakes are okay, by no means nice. The flapjack is okay, by no means nice. The chicken soup in my opinion is vile....
However, after doing both i have to say that i found Lipotrim to be easier and i think your body adapts to the 3 shakes or 2 shakes and a flapjack more so than the Slim and Save shakes/meals etc. I found with Lipotrim that i knew that was all i could have and after a couple of weeks i didn't want anything else really. I got to the stage where i could only stomach the choc shakes and a flapjack a day after a while although a vanilla one with coffee and ice was nice too.
Also, i lost something every day for the time i was on it. My scales show down to the 1/4 of a pound and it was great to see them moving every day, even just a little bit. The little bits all added up to 4-5 pounds a week.
After recently doing Slim and Save for 9 days, i found i was sick to death of the meals and know that i had i needed to do it for longer then i would have had to go to shakes only as you can just knock them back.
Being weighed once a week is also good and you do kind of feel that you owe it to your pharmacist to stick with it. (If you get a nice one that is!).
The reason the shakes are okay and not good is that they want you to lose the taste for food. The Slim and Save shakes and bars i think are too nice and you don't do this with them.
So basically, as much as i was glad to get off Lipotrim, i think it is the better of the two! xx

Back