What are the rules for winning slimmer of the month?

Amber_Baby

I'm a raver baby!
Like, do you have to have lost or stayed the same every week in that month? Can you win if the month includes your first weigh in? Do you have to have been a member for the whole month to win it? Just wondering how it works...

I have won it once, but not sure...lol....i saw my consultant get info from her little computer this week, and it had a list of weight loss in month she picked the one at top with most weight loss.....and i know she had a gain 2 week previous!!!! :confused:;):rolleyes: HTH

I believe it's the person who's lost the most weight in a month, last month a guy won it who'd lost 13lbs in a month! He'd been on holiday for 2 weeks and only has 2 weight ins!! WOW!

They don't seem to do Slimmer of the Month in my class... I've been going since mid-October and have had five slimmer of the weeks, but never once have a seen anyone get SOTM.

My C usually does SotM and I think it's whoever has lost the most regardless of gains or STS. She also acknowledges those people who have lost 4+lb in a month as it's all that SW asks for (a lb a week) so she recognises those members who are doing that and gives them a clap.

I've had it in my past attempts at SW and I think it is purely who has lost the most regardless of any gain or how new they are. I'm surprised some groups don't do it, I got a slimmer of the month mug when I 'won' it! :D I've lost the mug but still have a photo. :p

Image400.jpg

My C does this:

Your first WI doesn't count.
You have to lose the week before and you have to have lost the most on the weigh in.

So if you have STS or gained the previous week you can't win it.

Last edited:
I absolutely love the moto 'nothing tastes as good as being slim feels' - I have never heard it before but it has inspired me so much - I have even put it as the display on my phone!

Back