What are we eating today?

Ah what a breakfast... it's kinda scary actually!

I have eaten too much today. Not too many carbs, no, no - just too much in quantity cos I was hungry.

B: Egg bacon sausage mushrooms
L: Atkins bar
D: Pork chops with lemon pepper, cauliflower cheese (cauli, splosh single cream, cheese) & greens

Posted this in the recipes by mistake so I'll repost it here in case anyone can give me a hint with the question:

loads of baby veg (I know, not the lowest in carbs but reduced in T*sco) dipped in:
Hummus

Quorn burger
SF Jelly
Flax muffin, sliced into rounds and toasted
Smoked salmon
Cottage cheese (like having expensive blinis and smoked salmon!)
lettuce

If anyone reads this who is a ninja with the old flaxseed muffin, can they give me some tips please? I've tried making it wet, drier, less bicarb, more bicarb and I haven't worked out what makes it rise best as it's a bit random to say the least. Still nice tonight, but a bit heavy.
I always put a pinch of salt, some herbs and some all purpose seasoning (from the Jamaican food section) in mine which gives a lovely flavour

That's not a big breakfast Lo, this is a big breakfast.

Image025-1.jpg

God I wish I could just pick up a knife and fork and tuck in.... am off to make some brekkie lol

Morning all

B: Porridge and blackberries.
L: The Cafe as usual.
D: Pork loin Steaks with pepper sauce and steamed veggies.

Morning all

B: left over pork steaks with fried eggs and onions.
D: Beef casserole, made with aubergine, courgette, butternut squash and tomato's.

Last edited:
Morning all.

B: Left over Beef casserole
L: I'm meeting Colleen today.
D: Bratties and sauerkraut.

Good morning.

B: Porridge and blue berries.
D: Braised steak with onions and steamed spinach.

hello!

b-2 eggs sunny side up and mushrooms
l- sheaperds pie
d- ooowwww im scared to even think about it.

btw i made tuna patties last night and they were just yummy!!! also very filling!!

1 small can of tuna, 1 medium/small egg handfull of gated cheese.
mix this up and make 3-4 patties.. fry in olive oil in a non stick pan on both sides till slightly brown.

Breakfast was scrambled eggs. late lunch, small portion low carb pasta and cheese with a tiny bit of home made quorn and vegetable curry burger (no bread!) and sliced green beans. Dinner was creamed cauliflower mashed with full fat philadelphia cheese. Yum.

Morning all

B: Steak, fried eggs and onions.
D: Well it's Friday, so the pub and then a donner and salad.

Back