What are we eating today?

Morning all

B: Porridge and berries.
L: I've bought some Beef Casserole in today 'cos I liked it so much and it's cold out there. :D
D: We are supposed to be going to the German Market in Birmingham this evening with my Mother, so it'll be bratties and stuff.

well, I've already been 3 times Laura. LOL reminds me of when I was posted over there. ;)

Pasta... Ah well, now and then I treat myself to yummy Dreamfields.

Breakfast today was Protimeal regular flavour 'oatmeal' - porridge to the rest of us. Not bad, and warming on cold mornings. Had some Atkins vanilla shake in my coffee.

Lunch will be cauliflower with cream cheese.

Supper not sure yet - might be something eggy with green beans and some extra cauli. I love cauliflower!

Have a big bag of salad in the fridge but just don't fancy salad at the moment. Brrrrr!

Good morning.

B: poached eggs on brown wholemeal toast.
L: I have to go home today, so not sure.
D: Steak, fried onions and steamed winter cabbage.

Good morning all

B: Left over steak fried up with eggs and onions.
L: I'm meeting Colleen today. I want a fry up :)
D: I got a pack of Pork and leek sausages out, might make a sausage stew.

Morning all

B: Sausage Stew.
L: We have a meeting today so it'll be finger fodder.
D: Pand fried monkfish with steamed spinach and curly kale.

Hallooo!!

Im not actually thins chirpy im pretending i am so that i dont fall asleep on my keyboard! eekk

Quick question; are we ok to have fish in butter sauce? te type u cook in the bag in boiling water? I bought some from asda last night.. i think it was like , carb 3.7 with no fiber.. That shuld be ok right? im not got have it till i get the okay.

Planning on making some cauliflower rice tonight and making some chilli with chicken mince.. that should get me through my two late shift on friday and saturday at work.

These two days are a pain coz i gotta have two main meals at work.
Also gona make some veg soup... which veg do u recomend? i dont like aurbegine and i cant have celery.

B- 2 eggs, mushrooms and vending machine tea.
L- Chicken and 2 kebabs with salsa on top
D- Strify with tuna

Morning all

B: Porridge and blueberries.
L: I am meeting an old friend for a pub lunch today. Probably the mixed grill and I won't eat the chips
D: TGIF! First the pub and then the donner. :D

Sona, those boil in the bag are fine, we have them sometimes.

B- scrambled egg with muchroom and a bit of lamb chop
L- 2 chicken pieces, fried with batter and skin peeled off, mayo
D- Chicken and 2 kebabs with salasa and a dollop of sour cream.

And tea from the vending machine to get me through the day!

batter and skin peeled off hun!

had to buy somic on the way to work! wold have preffered the bbq's ones or frilled but had to buy somic in a hurry.

Oh I see, they were already battered and you took it off, is that it?

Did you mean batter or butter? Butter & skin is absolutely fine, you need a lot of fat on this diet. Batter of course is full of flour.

It was BATTER but i peeled the batter and skin off so all i ate was the white chicken meat! it was a messy job and i dont think i will take food like that to work again! lolz
there was NO TASTE.

LOL Sona.

Good Morning all

B: Poached eggs on toast.
L: The cafe as usual.
D: The Chinese Buffet at the Emerald Moon for the Kalamazoo reunion. :D

the Christmas feeding frenzy has started. :D

I'm not too worried Laura, I'm nearly 8lbs down on my posted weight in preparation.

Bring it on. LOL

LOL, I can put that back on with one Chinese Buffet Laura, most of it is water weight though and it usually drops off quite quickly.

Breakfast: EAS low carb shake

Late Lunch: Two fried eggs in 3g carbs Pitta bread

Supper: Cauliflower and broccoli mashed up with cream cheese and topped with grated cheese. Mmmm!

Morning all

Well I stuffed myself last night, so much so I had hardly any appetite this morning and that's just not me. LOL

B: 2 fried eggs.
L: The Cafe as usual, something light I think.
D: Chicken breast in white wine sauce and steamed veggies.

Back