What are we eating today?

B = Nothing today as didn't have time.

L = grabbed a snack pack of cooked chicken pieces from the shop

T = chicken, mushroom & broccoli curry ... you can tell I love the curries! lol!

xx

Does any1 go without eating all day till evening, then only to have a tiny dinner due to not being hungry, at all???

Woofy X

Hmm, That's not good woof, you must eat your 3 meals a day.

B: Porridge and blue berries.

L: I'll be off to the Cafe

D: Pork chops with broccoli and cabbage/leek mix.

Does any1 go without eating all day till evening, then only to have a tiny dinner due to not being hungry, at all???

Woofy X
starting to feel that way myself :0) bit green around the gills at the thought of brekki today so shared with bella (my daughter)
so today,
brekki ; 2 egg and bcon bit omelette and decaf coffe and cream
lunch; roast chicken ceasar salad and jelly mouse.
dinner ; no idea but fancy fish
well its evening and the fish didnt pan out , ive had leftovers :0)
1 lc sausage
little roast chicken, dipped in garlic mayo !!!
i know !!
made some ,biscuits as the americans call them (like plain scones) with carb quick bake mix and had one of them (2g carbs) with butter cheese and pate , and finally 100g of pickled gherkins (2.6 g carbs)in lue of other veg that i cant be arsed cooking tonight , RANDOM DINNER OR WHAT!!
THINK IM REALLY LOW ON CARBS TODAY BUT SOOO NOT IN THE MOOD :0)

Last edited:
B 3 egg omelette with mushroom and green pepper
L mackerel, salad leaves and mayo
D chicken wrapped in bacon

Woofy X

Its not me, its the OH.... Hes not hungry. No breakfast. No lunch other than a "nibble" of cheese then a tiny dinner. Just cant get him to eat!

B- nothing
L- nothing
D-lamb, collie, brussels

Snacks. cheese, hot coco with cream..

Ive tried to kick his bum about it, but he says "Im ok, Im just not hungry, woof"

What can a woof do??

Worried woofy X

Is this every day woofy?

At the beginin of the 1st week he was happy eating, but towards the end and into the 2nd week, he wasnt at all hungry.....

He has always been an evening eating but on "Atkins" will it do any harm?? Couldnt handle "Mr Woof" getting ill... worse than the kids, lol.

Worried Woofy X

That's strange woofy, maybe he just feels fuller on Atkins?

I know my dad said he just didn't feel hungry after Induction, maybe your hubs is the same Woof? He should try to at least force something down though, how about keeping a few hard boiled eggs in the fridge or cooked diced chicken breasts or something so he at least eats a handful every few hours if he can't face a whole meal? x

Hes home most days and I would cook him anything fresh, but he says no ( could it be my cooking?? lol Im sure it isnt other wise he wouldnt have got "fattly" in the 1st place)

Hes having vitamins and gluggin the water, time will tell....

Woofy X

B- 3 rashers bacon, 2 eggs, onions, mushrooms, low sugar ketchup

L - 1/2 a stray atkins bar

S - picked at little mans stew he had for tea, was atkins friendly so ok

D - 'breaded' turkey escalopes, romaine, tomato, spring onion, tomato, pepper, cardinis caesar

S - 1 x tiny little boots wafer

Ps. Are we allowed bananas? I didnt think we were. :eating:

Good Morning all,

B: Fry up at the Cafe.

L: we have something on at work,so it won't be legal.

D: It's Friday, so that's the pub and then a donner.

*Happy Friday*

B. C/D shake
L. chicken and veg
D.chicken in "bread crumbs" salad
Coffee, water, peppermint tea
Nibbles. Nuts

Back