What are we eating today?

mmmmmm, pork scratchings, haven't had them in a while.

They were my life saver as a snack on induction woofy.

I did try. Liked the crunch but was put off by the soft middle stuff with some of them....

Woofy X

Ugh!

B - 3 egg omelette with 2 bacons
L - lump of roast beef
D - another lump of roast beef

crap I know, but I am still ill and can't be arsed to go to the shop

Still poorly, TT? Have you been taking anything, love? Well done for sticking at it and not heading for the toast!!!!

Get well soon.

Woofy X

B - protein shake
L - seafood salad
D - griddled halloumi cheese with some sort of veggies

I am Woof, it is improving, but I am still stuffed up, sneezing, tickly throat and weak as a wet Rizla. At least my voice is back, hoarse and sexy rather than squeaky!

I don't know why I haven't raced for toast, or other comfort foods, I really am struggling to eat anything, and the beef is like throwing a lump of cardboard down.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

mmmm, that broccoli, cauliflower and cheese bake sounds nice Rela.

It was way nicer than I expected so I'm quite chuffed. I steamed the veg for a few minutes, diced and fried off the chicken. Then I chopped up 4 cloves garlic and fried in some butter, added a few drops of cream and tossed everything I had cooked so far in the sauce. Poured into a baking dish and covered with grated cheese. Gorgeous! :)

Morning all.

B: left over casserole.

L: I'll be off to the Cafe as usual.

D: Not sure *SHE* is cooking tonight. (for a change)

LOL @..... D: Not sure *SHE* is cooking tonight. (for a change)

Cant U call her, Mrs Jim??? lol

Woofy X

LOL, Colleen is all right woofy, she has to be to have put up with me for all these years.

do try the oopsie rolls, they are scrummy and versatile and easy to make

sue x

B - 3 scramblers
L - can of tuna on lettuce
D - lamb chops I think

B: flat mushrooms stuffed with scrambled eggs and chopped bacon and covered with melted cheese :) Bloody lovely!
L: Chick, Broc and Cauli bake leftover from yesterday.
D: Chilli King Prawns and Salad.

today for me ...

Cheese mushroom & onion omelettes (yum)
tuna & mayo
Chicken stuffed with garlic butter with veggies

xx

Rela, I am moving in with you!

I changed plan today, and had something within the carb limit. Stir fry with mushrooms, I was sooo excited. Tasted rank. I think my tastebuds have totally changed since Atkin became my main man.

I've done those mushroom thing TT, they are absolutely delicious, you need to buy the big flattish ones. Yummy.

Back