What are we eating today?

Lmao Aaron hahaha, I thought when I wrote it "god how much cheese" lol. What can I say I'm in a cheesy mood!:D

Hahahaha ;)

I'm rather pleased with myself atm, I'm usually absolutely terrible with fry ups, I mean, I'm not bad, I am absolutely a whole new level of disgraceful - BUT, I just made the perfect plate of bacon and egg, it was just amazing!!! didn't stick to the pan or anything, ah I'm so pleased, this calls for a celebration!

Haha well done Aaron:party0011: celebrating for ya! lol

My menu has now changed, so not so cheesy after all!

Breakfast and lunch still the same, but mixed kebab minus the pitta for my tea!! yay:drool: I feel dead naughty hehe!!

I think missy got them in Asda Vicky.
Ok well here goes............
B=shake
L=oopsie pizza
D=cheeseburger pie and broccoli
S=1x20g porkies
Lots and lots of water, not sure how much as i lost count.

brekkie , i had 3 bits of belly pork , cup of coffee , tiny bit milk
lunch ....chicken in peppercorn cream sauce with a side salad , left the tomato thou
tea ........more belly pork (i bought a huge pack ) and salad

no more pork for me this week , i'll be oinking if i do LOL

water ,..............around 5 pints , no snacks today ,didn't fancy my mr porkies for some reason !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brekkie , i had 3 bits of belly pork , cup of coffee , tiny bit milk
lunch ....chicken in peppercorn cream sauce with a side salad , left the tomato thou
tea ........more belly pork (i bought a huge pack ) and salad

no more pork for me this week , i'll be oinking if i do LOL

water ,..............around 5 pints , no snacks today ,didn't fancy my mr porkies for some reason !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
having a blonde moment here :D what is belly pork?? differnt from normal pork or the same thing?

having a blonde moment here :D what is belly pork?? differnt from normal pork or the same thing?

Belly pork is a cut of meat from the belly of the pig, its a very cheap cut but one of my favourites!!! In fact i had slow roasted belly pork with lashings of crackling for sunday dinner nom nom.
You can either buy it rolled, flat or in slices.

Attachments

• pork.jpg
    pork.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 27
  • more pork.jpg
    more pork.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 27
It is a fatty cut but of you slow roast it a lot of the fat renders down.

Well today ive been really busy making sausage and egg muffins, oopsies and sweet oopsies. Yummy. Need more ideas to try.
And the best bit is tomorrow Caz and I are going to make ice cream "by proxy". Lol. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ice cream my fav. I just hope it tastes good. I will report back once its ready

Last edited:
cheryl , even when roasted i still think its quite fatty , but i love that anyway

buy a small pack to try , hope you like it ,

i sometimes make a marinade to go on it , makes it nice and sticky ..........yum

Missy - where from??

as cheryl mentioned earlier hun, i got them from asda,
extra special ones, 3 packs for £6, i dont like the pork and chorizo but really like the cheese and onion :D

i actually debated buying belly pork today!! lol

i saw it cooked once with chinese five spice, looked gorgeous!!

my meals for today (and i know im gonna get told of for my brekkie......)

B: Red bull :S (i was on the run and couldnt get any food :(
L: Mattesons smoked sausage (NO CARBS!!!) and a side salad (pre packed from asda lol
D: 3 egg omlette with mushroom and mattesons sausage again and cheese.

Water, wine and red bull to drink, no snacks :D

Morning all! Lovely and sunny in London today, starving! Must have been the hike yesterday. :)

B: Protein shake
L: Crustless quiche with courgette, salad, olives
D: Sea bass, sauteed spinach, salad

S: chicken, pepperami, jelly
E: rest day today
W: 3 litres water & mint tea

Have a good day!

Back